MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A POI is not a suspect. "POI" is not a legal term. Naming someone a POI means LE does not have enough evidence to name him a suspect.

While I don't want to go off the subject, here's what happened re: apology to Richard Jewell. Reno, the White House, and FBI were sorry for the leaks.

However, he did receive $$$. (Give me the money anytime.)

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/1997/08/01/1997-08-01_jewell_gets_half_apology.html

Not that the Wetterlings would do this, but if DR is proved to be the culprit, I wonder if the Wetterlings could sue and get a judgment vs the police for not investigating the Rassier property.

I think if the Wetterlings were inclined to sue, they could sue DR just as Nicole Simpson's parents sued OJ. Maybe they would do it to put money into Missing children's funds.

the August issue of Minnesota Monthly magazine has an article on Jeff Anderson, the St. Paul attorney who sues the Catholic church.

The article says that he has documents that go right to Pope Benedict for cover ups, so he is suing the Vatican.

There is a bit on St. John's Abbey and how they have not done what they promised in dealing with the sex abusing priests.

The ash from the burned buildings was probably in the ash pile?

the August issue of Minnesota Monthly magazine has an article on Jeff Anderson, the St. Paul attorney who sues the Catholic church.

The article says that he has documents that go right to Pope Benedict for cover ups, so he is suing the Vatican.

There is a bit on St. John's Abbey and how they have not done what they promised in dealing with the sex abusing priests.
----------------------

http://www.andersonadvocates.com/NewsListing.aspx?ID=464

He was accused of abuse in the mid-1980's? I wonder if he was still around in 1989.

do you think he had been to the Rassier farm that night? If so, I wonder why DR wouldn't say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marionmiller