NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts about the 'Maura Murray Facebook picture' that Renner posted today?

If I'm allowed to post:

maura.jpg

Glad you joined us, neverletgo!!!!!

Wow on that picture! I agree with most of the comments about in Renner's site. The only difference I see is the brows, but, I always remember what the late makeup artist Kevin Aucoin said (paraphrased) - next to plastic surgery the greatest way to change a face/appearance is the brows. The rest looks like normal ageing. I wish I knew exactly where on FB that came from, I have searched and don 't see it as anyone named Maura Murray's FB profile.

Glad you joined us, neverletgo!!!!!

Wow on that picture! I agree with most of the comments about in Renner's site. The only difference I see is the brows, but, I always remember what the late makeup artist Kevin Aucoin said (paraphrased) - next to plastic surgery the greatest way to change a face/appearance is the brows. The rest looks like normal ageing. I wish I knew exactly where on FB that came from, I have searched and don 't see it as anyone named Maura Murray's FB profile.

It appears this image and the story behind it has been removed from Renner's blog. It isn't there anymore.

It appears this image and the story behind it has been removed from Renner's blog. It isn't there anymore.

Interesting. It probably wasn't more than 10 - 15 minutes after I saw it here that I came here, this being the first thread I read. Hmmmm.

Can anyone summarize what Mr Renner said in the post about the photo?

And wow, that is quite a likeness. I'm on iPad and due to limited functionality can't do this myself, but could anyone post up a side by side of this pic and Maura's, and also, maybe someone could run this pic through a tineye search to see if there's any matches out there?

Tineye reverse image search: http://www.tineye.com/

Renner just posted an update (and deleted the original post). It's not Maura.

Definitely is an uncanny resemblance, though...

Wouldn't it be wonderful if she was indeed found? Nice to think about....

Can anyone summarize what Mr Renner said in the post about the photo?

And wow, that is quite a likeness. I'm on iPad and due to limited functionality can't do this myself, but could anyone post up a side by side of this pic and Maura's, and also, maybe someone could run this pic through a tineye search to see if there's any matches out there?

Tineye reverse image search: http://www.tineye.com/

Never used this before (tineye) It brought up, edited to add it's only available for 72 hours.

http://www.tineye.com/search/128e38cf7613af856937d859aba3cc13e2394d20/?pluginver=

Acording to Tineye, it is Maura.
I don't understand..? The picture you searched for in your TinEye link is indeed a known picture of Maura, but Renner has confirmed that the mystery pic (seen at the top of this page) is not her. And when I put that one into TinEye I get zero results.

I don't understand..? The picture you searched for in your TinEye link is indeed a known picture of Maura, but Renner has confirmed that the mystery pic (seen at the top of this page) is not her. And when I put that one into TinEye I get zero results.

I'll have a look, maybe I did something wrong.

Edited to add, yeah, it was me being stupid, false alarm. Sorry folks.

I actually became friends with the girl pictured on Renners blog, he asked me for her Facebook link. It's definitely not her, given her age and the fact that she appears to have teenagers. Her name is J**** Murray, which the Murray part caught my eye and it seemed like it was more than a coincidence that she looks like her and had last name of Murray

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I actually became friends with the girl pictured on Renners blog, he asked me for her Facebook link. It's definitely not her, given her age and the fact that she appears to have teenagers. Her name is J**** Murray, which the Murray part caught my eye and it seemed like it was more than a coincidence that she looks like her and had last name of Murray

If Murray is her maiden name, I would say she is definitely a long lost cousin or something . . .

It's been just over 8 years. I wish somehow a large scale search could be done on parts not searched by police. Especially heading east on 112. Maury, you and your family deserve better.

Interesting opinions on here, I see there are 2 clearly different "camps" on what may have happened to MM. Seems to be a common theme.

Maura is not alive right now and that is a fact.

I know this is old, but I must say I agree. Maybe it is not a 'fact' however in my opinion the odds of her being alive today are soooo slim it would be an almost certainty. 99.99% she is not alive.

It's been just over 8 years. I wish somehow a large scale search could be done on parts not searched by police. Especially heading east on 112. Maury, you and your family deserve better.

I agree, a very large scale search would be the most probable way to find out what happened to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon