NY - Abducted coeds, South Jamaica, 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A college student kicked her way out of a moving vehicle after a man dressed as a law enforcement agent abducted her in Queens yesterday, witnesses and police sources said.
The 19-year-old victim was handcuffed behind her back when she rolled out of an old, blue van onto 112th Ave. in South Jamaica, bleeding from her head.

"It was crazy. It was like 007," said Byron Jones, 16, a student at August Martin High School who saw the woman's escape. "She was screaming, 'Help me! Help me!'"

The woman, identified by sources as a student at York College, told cops she was walking home from classes about 4:30 p.m. when a man stepped out of the blue van along the Van Wyck Expressway near 107th St.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/357486p-304625c.html

WOW! She kicked the back door open of a moving van to get away! pretty impressive. I hope they catch that slimeball.

Could there be any relation to the 13 year old Queen's girl who was grabbed by her backpack strap and raped?

to Maura Murray ??? could she have been picked up by someone that she thought was a police officer, someone she thought she could trust???

A man who posed as a law-enforcement officer in the botched abduction of a York College student was the same who dragged a woman off the street and raped her earlier this week, investigators said yesterday.
In the most recent incident, the 19-year-old woman was grabbed in South Jamaica around 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday along a busy stretch of 107th Street as she walked home from school.

The abduction attempt comes on the heels of an incident in Forest Hills earlier this week in which a man posing as an immigration officer accosted an Asian woman, forced her into a van and raped her.
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/53734.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back