100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
she has no memory of the camera going into the wash, or other things, when the answer will not help her in her quest to be a victim, which no one believes she is, anyway. She died her hair back to brown, why? Did it have blood staining it?

She mentioned "whoredom" and that is EXACTLY what was in that text to Lisa.

She remembered the EXACT DATE (May 22nd 2008) that she and Travis decide not to read each other emails? (PUHLEEEEEASE!)

Watch her SWALLOW when or right after answering the questions...
Shows worry to me....

Feeling happy that Juan should be having a great night tonight...and it'll re-energize him!!!!

Why The F^*K does she keeps saying they "traded passwords?" I have been with DH for 20 YEARS, and he doesn't have mine/I don't have his...

W/ the answer about why didn't she change her password, she said she eventually changed her password, but then said after a certain date they agreed to not read each others stuff anymore. So if Travis reading her email was an issue, why would she change her password and then give it to him again??

The question about her calling the cops on that boyfriend that shook her BUT not Travis was brilliant! Brilliant! :great:

Thanks! I missed that question because my puter froze up after the 1st question! Argghhh!

Did the jurors hear about the letter to Lisa?

Sorry if I should know that, but I'm at work during all this and sometimes I get interrupted and have to go to meetings that take too long and all. And well I am trying to get some work done. I've been a multi-tasker since grade school when I could watch the three stooges while doing my homework, but I still can't catch it all:seeya:

NO that is a good point.. Unless they snuck a peek online. Which we know they would not.. but they could, but we know they did not.. but yes, its possible..but I am sure did not occur.

If you can't see well at all, and you don't even know it, how on earth can you focus a camera?
she is so delusional she thinks these jurors are buying her b.s. hook, like & sinker! Blech!

A camera viewer is next to her face, not far.

Many journalists I've not seen here before. I brought a card for ms grace - no rotten tomatoes I love her

I am not Mormon so can anyone clarify...

whoredom= bad.

what about lying and Murder? Does the big book say anything about that? I know JA said she only read one chapter at a time,so maybe she skipped over those chapters or maybe the religion doesn't address lying and murder. Thanks for the clarification in advance.

-LPP

Maybe there's a juror like you there.

Maybe the other 17 are responsible for these questions.

I'm not throwing in the towel and having a panic fest because they are asking questions that I perceive as astute and skeptical of her lies. I applaud their questions and participation. I was just offering my opinion and responding to your post and now I am done.

I agree with you totally. I think this is not the situation where anyone should "take a stand" so to speak and refuse to ask questions on principle. They want to clarify, they know this is a matter of life and death. I think anyone who had questions but refused to ask them because they are certain of guilt would be doing the jury system an injustice. Also, please remember that WS is essentially an open discussion forum where anyone can be influenced by anyone else. The jury does not have a platform with which to clarify and discuss their issues like we all do.

Maybe there's a juror like you there.

Maybe the other 17 are responsible for these questions.

I'm not throwing in the towel and having a panic fest because they are asking questions that I perceive as astute and skeptical of her lies. I applaud their questions and participation. I was just offering my opinion and responding to your post and now I am done.

I so agree with you! These questions are reflections of the Jury's intelligence! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny