100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it gOing? I'm just leaving to go watch now!

It's going extremely well for the prosecution. We're at recess right now because of technical difficulties with the jurors' sound.

Can't say I've ever heard of someone "memorializing" an outfit by taking pics of it.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial

Nurmi, Willmott and #JodiArias are chuckle at something as they wait casually for the fix. It's like a yacht club in here. #JodiArias

If they had no questions would you be disappointed and think they were not paying attention or taking her word as gospel? They're paying attention and they are engaged and they want to hear her directly feed them her lies so they can convict with a clear conscience. IMO

I agree.

They are deciding life or death for another human being, and while I understand that JA is far from a normal human being... she is still a living breathing person. I would think if I was deciding if someone dies I'd want to leave no nagging question. Otherwise guilt might be a factor for them later in life.
Clear Conscience is a good way to put it.

I believe she said someone with PPL and also Matt. MM is a confusion to me, he was on the Defense witness list. Someone here said MM said he wasn't going to testify on her web site, but they have this defense for 2 yrs and they could have subpoena him. Something Juan said, makes me think he is not backing up her story. The defense could have done same with PPL person, but he wasn't on the witness list for defense. If I was on jury, I'd want to know why they weren't testifying.

she's gotten in some digs at matt in direct. i think it's quite possible JM will call him because he's not backing up her BS anymore if her comments about him are any indication.

I'm hoping that one of the questions goes something like this: "Are you aware that child *advertiser censored* is a crime? If you thought TA was pedophile and you claim he was close to a little boy who liked spiderman, why didn't you call the police?"

She clarified that when testifying. She said that at the time she had thought that pictures of little boys in underwear were child *advertiser censored* but now realizes that they are not classified as such. I think she backtracked to avoid looking bad for not calling the police.

So she responding that she sensed him coming after her. So I guess that means he wasn't and was still in the bathroom where she shot him? Making no sense JA.

Why do I get this picture of Nurmi screwing around with wires in a courtroom utility closet to give psycho killer more time to make up lies in response to the juror questions?

Can anyone verify if fatboy slim was present in the room when these mysterious mic issues popped up?

her answer about not calling 911, to me she seemed to blur what bobby did with travis, implying travis stopped her from calling 911 before. she says there were no phones upstairs, was travis cell phone ever found?

Is the forum going to implode with all the traffic? seems like every day it shuts down about 5:30 ET. When the east coast gets off work.
Hey! Don't blame us East-coasters! I happen to be on here all day while AT work!! :floorlaugh:

OK...who is a Mormon in here?

Does the anal and oral OK, vaginal NOT OK thing ring true to you? Is this the normal state of affairs in the single Mormon circles?

Because there isn't any normal circle that I am aware of religion or otherwise that would agree with that!

I went to Catholic school and heard rumors (who knows if true) about girls having anal sex with their boyfriends so they could stay "technically" a virgin. But, Jodi being far from a virgin, I don't see how that applies here.

She remembered the EXACT DATE (May 22nd 2008) that she and Travis decide not to read each other emails? (PUHLEEEEEASE!)

Why would you EVER want someones email password...so ridiculous.

A comment made a while back here made me want to throw up. This is a victim friendly site, isn't it? Thanks. God Bless Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny