100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her righteous condescending over-articulated ways, make me sick. Literally. My stomach churns into knots when I hear her:

"To foster......"
"The way he postured...."
"Didn't want to edify......"
"To bolster....."
"Still wanted to memorialize......."
"Not the same verbiage......"

I am so sick of her over-used 3 syllable words!!!

Hey Jodi?.....try this 4-syllable phrase:
Shut the ****** up!!!

Their behavior is beyond disgusting. Can anyone tell me if the jury can see this from where they're seated?

Thank you for posting this! Who is that hyena laughing with Jodi's mom and aunt? tia

Travis sinned big time.

What does that have to do with anything? Travis is the VICTIM. Another Mormon, who engaged in the same type of sex, murdered him. So, the original question is referring to how you would view Jodi.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
A tech is swapping out microphones as I sit here cramped in the media section with an overheating laptop on my legs. #JodiArias

Dr Phil producers here today

So envious that you are able to be there often Katiecoolady.
Appreciate all the time you and other locals are taking to give us all the inside scoop. :rocker:

What a day to be there ... To watch JA & Nurmi's house of cards crumbling. (at least it looks that way to me)

THANK YOU !!

Question: If there's no lock on the door, how did you have time to get the gun down.

Answer: I don't know if he was right behind me or not. I just had the sense that he was chasing after me.

Say WHAAAAT?!! Well, if you don't know if he's right behind you, you had time to run out of the home to safety. And you also aren't seriously being chased to begin with. There should be NO QUESTION about whether your life was in immediate danger.

This is NOT self-defense, then is it?

A Chapter a week x 8 months is 32 Chapters. She better have read MORE than a Chapter a week. She then qualified it by saying "well when I could" um, Lie #45,678

Chapters in the current LDS version of the Book of Mormon are:
1 Nephi: 22 chapters
2 Nephi: 33 chapters
Jacob: 7 chapters
Enos: 1 chapter
Jarom:1 chapter
Omni: 1 chapter
Words of Mormon: 1 chapter
Mosiah: 29 chapters
Alma: 63 chapters
Helaman: 16 chapters
3 Nephi: 30 chapters
4 Nephi: 1 chapter
Mormon: 9 chapters
Ether: 15 chapters
Moroni: 10 chapters

For a total of 239 chapters in the Book of Mormon.

•

What is the law of chastity?

We are to have sexual relations only with our spouse to whom we are legally married. No one, male or female, is to have sexual relations before marriage. After marriage, sexual relations are permitted only with our spouse.

To the Israelites the Lord said, “Thou shalt not commit adultery” (Exodus 20:14). Those Israelites who broke this commandment were subject to severe penalties. The Lord has repeated this commandment in the latter days (see D&C 42:24).

We have been taught that the law of chastity encompasses more than sexual intercourse. The First Presidency warned young people of other sexual sins:

“Before marriage, do not do anything to arouse the powerful emotions that must be expressed only in marriage. Do not participate in passionate kissing, lie on top of another person, or touch the private, sacred parts of another person’s body, with or without clothing. Do not allow anyone to do that with you. Do not arouse those emotion

I don't like the questions because it sounds to me like the Jury is trying to make sense out of her stories.

To me, that means they have not completely discounted her stories.

I agree ... so far I am NOT that impressed with these questions ...

Waiting for the rest of the questions to make a final decision !

:truce:

:moo::moo::moo:

Hey! Don't blame us East-coasters! I happen to be on here all day while AT work!! :floorlaugh:

Me too!!! Sometimes I forget to turn the sound down when I get up from my desk and I keep waiting for someone to put my headset on and try to figure out what the heck I am listening too..

I went to Catholic school and heard rumors (who knows if true) about girls having anal sex with their boyfriends so they could stay "technically" a virgin. But, Jodi being far from a virgin, I don't see how that applies here.

Exactly, and she was far from being in high school too.

Ok, I found an exerpt from the email on the HLN site...

"This disturbing behavior didn’t stop there. It took an even darker turn when Andrews got an anonymous threatening email shortly after Alexander’s tires were slashed. Andrews turned over the email to Flores. This is how that email is transcribed in his report:

“You are a shameful *advertiser censored*. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal covenants. Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disrespect not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your salvation, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive, because they are vital to your spiritual well-being.”"

Link: http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/23/woman-arias-invoked-god-nasty-email-me

Wow. She is a hypocritical little psychopath isn't she? :what:

2v8qrnd.jpg

I know how he must feel.
This trial has made many a brain fizz out their owners cranium.

I believe she said someone with PPL and also Matt. MM is a confusion to me, he was on the Defense witness list. Someone here said MM said he wasn't going to testify on her web site, but they have this defense for 2 yrs and they could have subpoena him. Something Juan said, makes me think he is not backing up her story. The defense could have done same with PPL person, but he wasn't on the witness list for defense. If I was on jury, I'd want to know why they weren't testifying.

She also threw Matt under the bus with her testimony that he had several unregistered guns and made sure she stated what a big no no it is in California.

Ok, thread is going fast...Does anyone know if the "anonymous" email to LA used the word, "whoredom?"

Yes

Also, is that email entered into evidence? If not, and if it includes that word, then I hope JM can recall LA and have her read the email if she hasn't already. (Sorry, my brain is scrambled. Lol, and barf.)

It's not in evidence

One of my fave questions was who paid for the trips they took together and her saying in the middle of a bunch of BS was that she would lend Travis money and he woould pay her back (or something like that):floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

HE made a ton of money and she lived in small messy room at her Grandparents house and rented a room in Mesa and she drifted from waitress job to waitress job and couldn't make it at PP and only made 1,700 in one year there.

She lent him money my a$$ :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She had to borrow gas cans to save money when she took that completely unnecessary road trip (murder trip) even though gas was more expensive where she fueled up and she was still able to pay for a manicure and Starbucks, but YES, they split all things 50/50.

These jurors weren't born yesterday but I'm sure they appreciate her dishonesty to seal their verdict.

Jodi said she and Travis split trip expenses and that they both had input on what they did on trips. Doesn't sound like Travis had "power and control" over her.

bbm means to me they each paid their own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somegirlinsf