11/1/11 MSM article claims JI with kids during trip & neighbor kid saw Lisa at 6:30pm

4:30 p.m.
-Neighbor checks in on Baby Lisa’s crib and finds her apparently fine.

Just back on, what did I miss here, why did the neighbor go in and check on Lisa? Where was mommy?

From one report:

About 4:30 p.m., Bradley and her brother, Phillip Netz, left to go a neighborhood store to buy a box of wine and baby supplies. Irwin stayed with Lisa and her half-brothers, ages 8 and 5.

and now the neighbor checks on Lisa at this time. She is "apparently fine"

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1caVi4DsE

Thanks, matou............................

I think this is when she killed her. Lisa probably didnt want to go to sleep which is evident in her standing up in her crib. I think DB took her and shook her or threw her down so hard she broke the kids neck.. JMO but its mine.

Thinking about another thing here, is this why DB drank on the front step rather than on the patio they have at the back of the house?

Ok Debra does NOT share her booze with neighbor....neighbor goes to store to get her own???

But Debra's Wine box was empty???

Wait could one person drink the whole box??

How do we know the wine box was empty?

Easy explanation: The four year old knew the time because, after checking on Lisa, she had just barely managed to phone her broker in New York for her morning stock trade orders. Also, please direct all further questions to her agent at FOX. :innocent:

Just back on, what did I miss here, why did the neighbor go in and check on Lisa? Where was mommy?

So, Mom went to the liquor store at the same time neighbor checked on Lisa at 4:30 p.m.

AND, Mom puts Lisa down at the same time neighbor goes to by her own booze at 6:40 p.m.

Something is very fishy. :censored: The wheels on the bus go round and round :sothere:

ITA - WTH is going on with this timeline? This makes me so angry -- I just want to spit. MOO.

I can imagine how LE is feeling right now.....they know so much more than we do and still can't make an arrest!!!!!!!!!!!!! They must be so disgusted and frustrated especially now that JT is in the pic now.....this may be another case that just may not ever be solved :(

Just thinking out loud, who ever took that baby and if she is not alive sure made sure they got rid of her, in a way that she will never be found....I don't think she was put in the woods.......much worse......

I am wrestling with the word, "Apparently". This is a very weak way of describing what they saw. It indicates assumption she was fine w/o real knowledge. I hate 'absolutely", "amazing" and now "apparently"...when spoken in a crime story.

I can imagine how LE is feeling right now.....they know so much more than we do and still can't make an arrest!!!!!!!!!!!!! They must be so disgusted and frustrated especially now that JT is in the pic now.....this may be another case that just may not ever be solved :(

Just thinking out loud, who ever took that baby and if she is not alive sure made sure they got rid of her, in a way that she will never be found....I don't think she was put in the woods.......much worse......

That is one of the reasons I am not sure that the mom is guilty. I would think she would have had her brother come and bury her in the woods or drop her off a bridge. And if so, she would have been found,imo. So it might not have happened like that at all. I am still hoping a childless couple bought her in the black market and are caring for her. :rose:

I am wrestling with the word, "Apparently". This is a very weak way of describing what they saw. It indicates assumption she was fine w/o real knowledge. I hate 'absolutely", "amazing" and now "apparently"...when spoken in a crime story.

It immediately reminded me of Billie Dunn, who said she 'thought she saw her daughter in bed that morning, but did not touch her or anything.' Same hinky feeling of keeping the options open. imo

More to the point, why did the neighbor need to check on Lisa if Irwin was there anyway?

More to the point, why did the neighbor need to check on Lisa if Irwin was there anyway?

Hi Well Done. I have more questions than answers about this case myself. Part of that is the poor reporting. The other is LE is very tight lipped. Probably for a good reason. Anyway, good to see you mate.

Hi Well Done. I have more questions than answers about this case myself. Part of that is the poor reporting. The other is LE is very tight lipped. Probably for a good reason. Anyway, good to see you mate.

I hope LE is quiet for a good reason...and not a reason like in Kyron's case, or so many others when there is simply nothing to report. I know it is early, I just get so pessimistic about the chance of solving these cases after a while..."knowing" who did it doesn't seem to help find the person or bring charges in so many instances. JMO

I hope LE is quiet for a good reason...and not a reason like in Kyron's case, or so many others when there is simply nothing to report. I know it is early, I just get so pessimistic about the chance of solving these cases after a while..."knowing" who did it doesn't seem to help find the person or bring charges in so many instances. JMO
We can only hope for good outcome at this point.

Hi Well Done. I have more questions than answers about this case myself. Part of that is the poor reporting. The other is LE is very tight lipped. Probabl
y for a good reason. Anyway, good to see you mate.
Tightlipped indeed. This is my first real venture onto this side of the forum and I have a LOT of reading to do to get up to speed.
Seems there's not much substantial to glean from just yet but one thing sticks out - one, two, three or possibly even four players are lying. IMO The first thing to determine is which ... and go from there

Tightlipped indeed. This is my first real venture onto this side of the forum and I have a LOT of reading to do to get up to speed.
Seems there's not much substantial to glean from just yet but one thing sticks out - one, two, three or possibly even four players are lying. IMO The first thing to determine is which ... and go from there
Good luck my friend. Be careful of speculation posing as fact. That includes media reports. Just so you know, I'm on the fence at this point. Feel free to try and knock me off. Cheers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back