2008.08.17 Items Found by Searchers in Wooded Area

were you the ones who found these items?

I found the gas can... stephanie and chelsea found a camera, make up, pantyhose, female artificats, etc., Betty and her family was with my group originally and we found the underwear, Tania, Betty, and Wyatt found the bags and clothes. Cookie I think found a cooler before I was ever on site. A HUGE TEAM EFFORT! And thanks to everyone hear... you are putting the pieces together.... and giving us new locations to search.

There was always something in that conversation about the park that struck me as Caylee being in the park. I hope the things that you've found give evidence of at least some kind of criminal case here in Orlando. There are quite a few unsolved murders/missing people/attacks etc. I was thinking possibly homeless clothes etc. but I now believe it's something much more than that esp looking at the clothes.

the teal panties look like bikini bottoms to a swimsuit. what is with the plastic? it looks like the plastic ppl lay on the ground before they paint. if these items do not belong to Casey... I hope they are just lost items and not part of another case. :(

I think it's great that people are finding all these items but does anyone else think that the defense (if this ever goes to trial, of course) might try to get all of this "evidence" thrown out because it was not found by LE? They may even go so far as to say it was planted or since LE did not find it, they cannot account for the chain of custody or that the evidence is contaminated. I really hope that she doesn't get out. The bounty hunter even admitted today that he is a media *advertiser censored*.

I found the gas can... stephanie and chelsea found a camera, make up, pantyhose, female artificats, etc., Betty and her family was with my group originally and we found the underwear, Tania, Betty, and Wyatt found the bags and clothes. Cookie I think found a cooler before I was ever on site. A HUGE TEAM EFFORT! And thanks to everyone hear... you are putting the pieces together.... and giving us new locations to search.

Joe: Any of these items seem to you to belong to Casey?

Glad to hear you are looking into other locations. I had sent you some ideas.

the teal panties look like bikini bottoms to a swimsuit. what is with the plastic? it looks like the plastic ppl lay on the ground before they paint. if these items do not belong to Casey... I hope they are just lost items and not part of another case. :(

I hope they are part of another case. There are a lot of unsolved crimes around this area. A 26 year old girl was killed the 2nd week of june in the area. Also just recently a woman was attacked in the same area (stabbed, drug in the woods). They are calling this guy "The east side rapist/attacker". NEVER SEARCH ALONE HERE. I know that is obvious but it never hurts to repeat.

I think it's great that people are finding all these items but does anyone else think that the defense (if this ever goes to trial, of course) might try to get all of this "evidence" thrown out because it was not found by LE? They may even go so far as to say it was planted or since LE did not find it, they cannot account for the chain of custody or that the evidence is contaminated.

I'm sure there are much more people that have found evidence before by accident, like a knife and a bloody shirt etc. I am wondering though too--would it be thrown out??

Joe: Any of these items seem to you to belong to Casey?

Glad to hear you are looking into other locations. I had sent you some ideas.

The underwear and make up for sure.... LOOK AT THE LAST PICTURE...
http://.net/index.php?topic=3276.0

The make up was designer... I think that may have been hers... there was a lake right there... but we could not go in and we could not touch anything... we notify law enforcement as soon as we find something... so if we prematurely find something... we may not know if they find more.... like when they came out with the extra three bags.... we only found the first two bags of evidence...

The underwear and make up for sure.... LOOK AT THE LAST PICTURE...
snipped link

The make up was designer... I think that may have been hers... there was a lake right there... but we could not go in and we could not touch anything... we notify law enforcement as soon as we find something... so if we prematurely find something... we may not know if they find more.... like when they came out with the extra three bags.... we only found the first two bags of evidence...
Howdy. Did you actually see the teal panties with your own eyes? or just the photo? Thanks.

Joseph,
First, thank you for doing what I wish I were doing right now to help find Caylee. I just can't bring myself to leave my kids, right now I am hanging to them as tight as possible...
I was wondering, when you do call LE, how are they treating you?

Joe,

The panties in the photo look as though they have black polka dots. Were the dots really a dark blue? The bra looks more like a darker version of the turquoise background. This does appear to be a bathing suit to me.

j

the bra/panties look VERY similar. I wonder if they can get any DNA from the panties.

If the underware has been worn & not washed like the other clothing taken from the Anthony's home (Thanks! Cindy :furious:) then they would be able to get DNA, IMO

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for going and searching. I would be right there with you if I wasn't so far away. Maybe on break from school I will try to go down for a couple of days.

Initially, I thought (based on the white t-shirt and the flip flop) that this clothes were left by a homeless person. Then I began hearing about the make-up and a pair of Express jeans. You may not be able to answer this, but could there have been 2 piles of clothes left by 2 different people? Did it look like someone was camping out there, or more like a dump spot? And was there really a child's dress there?

Thanks for answering (if you can). Keep up the good work! There are so many of us that wish we could be there to help!

The camera is very interesting to me.............Was it digital or a disposable camera? Did LE take it? The pictures alone would be serious evidence if of anyone associated with Casey.

Who would throw away their underwear and a camera? Interesting find and I thank you for spending the time looking.

I hope to be there the 2nd week in September and will be in touch with you as we are willing to help if this is still unsolved and have a search dog available.

The camera is very interesting to me.............Was it digital or a disposable camera? Did LE take it? The pictures alone would be serious evidence if of anyone associated with Casey.

Who would throw away their underwear and a camera? Interesting find and I thank you for spending the time looking.

I hope to be there the 2nd week in September and will be in touch with you as we are willing to help if this is still unsolved and have a search dog available.

That is very interesting. Why in the world would she not burn that??? We can only hope that it will be worthwhile in this or another case. I wonder if they found the cell phone (LE). After hearing some of the things picked up, it will be a sad relief to hopefully have some kind of break in this case :(

To be fair, that could be a red dirt stain. I live in an area with bright orange soil and it makes an "iron rust" stain that looks like blood. If I put a pink tent out in my backyard for a few days with rain, it would have a similar mud stain.

Where I live, we have red clay mud too, but I have never seen any in Florida. There might be some up next to Georgia, but most of the areas I have been in have a loam type soil with a sandy base.

Not even close to a match IMO

anniesbirthdayparty8.jpg

Casey's bra has those clear straps and it looks like the background is green with the two tone blue dots all over. It doesn't seem to match the panties, but could be something she bought at the same time with the same patterns.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back