2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
wftv is reporting that Baez wants the trial to move ahead as soon as possible. He must have some big plan to win the case with his experts. No trial date has been set it says also.

Guess I don't understand his strategy... why would JB do this? I keep waiting for the motion for change of venue... JMO

Honestly, I think Casey looked great. If I was locked up only overnight I would look like hell the next morning. She is a pretty girl and sitting and looking at her in court at the age she is, I don't think she fully understands the extent of what is ahead of her.

I have to say, I think Casey looks better than before she went in. She also, is definitely not overweight! Seriously. Maybe she's gained a few, but overweight?! No.

Anyone know who those three girls were that kept laughing?! They needed to go. Everytime JB spoke they acted like little snots. Don't get me wrong, I'm not on Casey's side at all. However, that was just rude.
The prosecutors didn't seem so great to me either. :rolleyes:

I'm fairly sure the SA wanted to see KC as much as we did, and they and LE will watch those tapes very closely themselves to watch for physical changes, facial reactions, nervous ticks, and big smiles.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

O for God sake, All the people getting stuck on these observations, Get Over Yourself...It's not about you!

People watching this case under a fine tooth comb, were observing the definte differences in someone that has been sensory deprived for 3 months, & learning the gruesome truth of their daughters remains! Any changes, no matter how small, tell a story about HER as an individual.....NOT YOU!

I don't think it's about me at all. But when Tricia says to back off on the negative posting, and to refrain from posting things that don't have anything to do with the case, then I wonder why people gloat over Casey gaining weight.

And I do believe I'm just as entitled to my opinion as you are. So I can call someone on it if I find what they're writing to be nasty.

I think it's fine to observe Casey's reactions to things, but calling her names like "*advertiser censored*" and making fun of her appearance can't be hidden behind the veil of "observation" to see if Casey is grieving or not.

Honestly, I think Casey looked great. If I was locked up only overnight I would look like hell the next morning. She is a pretty girl and sitting and looking at her in court at the age she is, I don't think she fully understands the extent of what is ahead of her.

Agreed.

Okay peeps, going to start a new thread, this one is not only too long it's full of crap remarks that don't pertain to today's Court Hearings.

Lets stick to the Hearing, NOT catty remarks about appearance and all the rest in the next thread!

I am going through this thread and giving vacations,so knock it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon