2009.04.10 Press Conference

Should we turn LE onto the chat log for the PC? Maybe she said something there. I didn't read everything she wrote.

I sent Kron an email saying:
Dear Kron,
During the news conference last night, the one where basically no new information was given, there was a chat going on, on your site. Someone with the handle "miss______" was logged into that chat and was VEHEMENTLY defending Melissa Huckaby and was attacking Websleuth (a crime forum) members who were posting information about her possible involvement.
It seems very likely that Melissa was the person posting under the name "Miss____", and possibly she said something that would aid law enforcement in their investigation. Please would you give the Tracy Police Department a copy of the chat transcript? And would you let me know that a real human received this email and is following up?
Thank you so much for all you've done to keep the public appraised of this investigation. People from all over and sad for Sandra and want her murderer brought to justice.

That might have been where I was. I don't really know, cause I just followed a link. Did you notice how she seemed to get more and more and more agitated? I thought at the time that that was soooooo odd!

Tori, thank you! It was the live online channel 10 that that woman was posting. I'll re-direct my email. I hope she said something that will help! And wouldn't it be cool if it was the WS talk that pissed her off enough to make her go give a statement?

Did you all screen cap those posts? I'd love to see them if someone wants to PM me with it.

That might have been where I was. I don't really know, cause I just followed a link. Did you notice how she seemed to get more and more and more agitated? I thought at the time that that was soooooo odd!

Yes, she was freaking out. It was either MH or it was someone who can't stand WS. That chat was going so fast, but I definitely noticed it!

I was on there too at the time. The name that was used was "missannie".

Tori, thank you! It was the live online channel 10 that that woman was posting. I'll re-direct my email. I hope she said something that will help! And wouldn't it be cool if it was the WS talk that pissed her off enough to make her go give a statement?

Who was pissing her off & why? TIA!!

Actually I dont know how much of what I saw. But I did see where she wrote that websluthers are liars and spread rumors. I also saw where she called us all a few childish names. Then she wrote "bye" but didnt leave

Personally I dont think it wasnt her, but there is always that chance it was. You just always have those few people out there that love to defend the wrong. Just look at all those who send money to another momma that is sitting in jail right now ....ggrrrrr

I sent Kron an email saying:
Dear Kron,
During the news conference last night, the one where basically no new information was given, there was a chat going on, on your site. Someone with the handle "miss______" was logged into that chat and was VEHEMENTLY defending Melissa Huckaby and was attacking Websleuth (a crime forum) members who were posting information about her possible involvement.
It seems very likely that Melissa was the person posting under the name "Miss____", and possibly she said something that would aid law enforcement in their investigation. Please would you give the Tracy Police Department a copy of the chat transcript? And would you let me know that a real human received this email and is following up?
Thank you so much for all you've done to keep the public appraised of this investigation. People from all over and sad for Sandra and want her murderer brought to justice.

GREAT email Torsade! Thank you.

that is why I put I was from WS on there. I have nothing to hide, and besides, this is a GREAT group. I will defend WS anytime. I am proud to say I am a poster on here.(Although I dont post alot b/c I lurk due to using AOL that wont allow me to log in right)..

So! This person MissAnnie was on a chat last night (?) dissing WS & defending Melissa cos prior in the day there were posts re: Melissa & her possible involvement..I think I have that right BUT what made everyone here SUSPECT her in the first place? I totally missed ALL of that! :(

As I recall, anyone who mentioned WS; and, she kept bringing up windchime's problem.

Hmmm! Does this mean she had been reading WS prior to all of this happening? Is that how she knew about WC or is that still up?..If not, I wonder what brought her over to this site to read about HERSELF yesterday..I know WS is a very well known & respected site so that may answer my own Q! :)

So! This person MissAnnie was on a chat last night (?) dissing WS & defending Melissa cos prior in the day there were posts re: Melissa & her possible involvement..I think I have that right BUT what made everyone here SUSPECT her in the first place? I totally missed ALL of that! :(
She owned the suitcase, it was supposedly stolen but she never reported it to police, knew the irrigation ponds, worked at the church, daughter played with Sandra, lived two doors down, with Lawless. And... found a note with key words about the case on it. Then there were reports of her drugging/molesting a 7 year old and she has petty theft convictions.

well I agree with you. Considering that she mentioned about a "problem" on here. I didnt even know about that so whoever this MISSANNIE is a lurker or member. I am constantly reading over three different cases that are on here, this being one. And I have never read about the "problem". Unless its not true or I am just not reading somewhere else. If its true, then she knows alot of what goes on here. When did MH actually get released from the hospital?

well I agree with you. Considering that she mentioned about a "problem" on here. I didnt even know about that so whoever this MISSANNIE is a lurker or member. I am constantly reading over three different cases that are on here, this being one. And I have never read about the "problem". Unless its not true or I am just not reading somewhere else. If its true, then she knows alot of what goes on here. When did MH actually get released from the hospital?
Let's hope we had a part in bringing her down, wouldn't that be sweet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back