2009.04.10 Press Conference

most interesting thing I got out of that to sleuth is that part that Melissa Huckaby says she was questioned before about the drugging and molestation of a child! WTF?

The answers were typically Sheneman-terse, but the questions themselves were a bonanza.

This is the best I could hear:

Tony Sheneman – 4/10/09, 3:52 PM
14 days since Sandra went missing
5 days of info needed to be reviewed this morning. Info not ready until noon.
Reward: close to $32,000 – arrest and conviction – Tracy Crime Stoppers
Asking to divert some to family’s expensive – they would appreciate it
Family said instead of memorial – donate
Warrents to be served on locations and vehicles (no details),not aware of any right now
Headed in right direction, expect closer “in the future” – no specifics
Questions:
Did Huckaby tell them about a note she received (I think; hard to hear)? He doesn’t know about, if it existed he couldn’t comment
Don’t know if same suitcase, or even if Eddie Bauer
Does he know about Governor’s reward program? He spoke to office yesterday and has info to pass along to family
Are you willing to lie, decive, or misinform? He is willing to keep everything confidential; he would not misinform us.
He confirmed there was no police report on missing suitcase. He hasn’t spoken to Huckaby personally so doesn’t know more.
Was Huckaby questioned regarding another minor being drugged and/or molested? He can’t confirm w/o specific information.
Doesn’t know if Huckaby has been questioned. He doesn’t know who was, but they’ve talked to lots of people.
No knowledge of another missing child.
Is Huckaby under police watch? If part of investigation, he can’t comment.
He’s not heard of child being drugged and/or molested at this trailer park, but things like that have happened at other areas of city.
Doesn’t know status of church search.
No one asked not to leave town.
Doesn’t know if Huckaby questioned in any previous case.
He will research case of another child drugged months ago.
Haven’t ruled out anyone.
Every morning they have briefing, today’s covered 5 days.
Making progress – won’t comment on how much or compare between days ago.
Vehicles that have been released, does not mean the people are cleared.
Regarding Williams who reported boat (I think; hard to hear) – he won’t comment.
Thursday 1:00 Memorial Service, capacity for 3,000 but working toward means for 8,000. Parking for 500 (yes hundred). Arrive early and plan to walk because it will start on time.
Next presser: 10:00 AM tomorrow, but not sure there will be anything to release.

LOL I got a ton of information off this press conference in what he didn't or could not comment on. Why are people saying there was nothing new?! LOL

SS- ITA- He couldn't comment on a LOT because it could compromise the investigation.

209lrgj.jpg

I saw him too and a chatter mentioned also on the site. He sure shook his no when Shenegans (sp) said no in regards to the boat or whatever related to J Williams.

Can we view the pressers again somewhere?

The answers were typically Sheneman-terse, but the questions themselves were a bonanza.

Yes Wfgodot, And from the comments section I learned Melissa said the suitcase went missing the day Sandra disappeared and she reported it to the manager of the Mobile Home Park.

Then the day the body was discovered Melissa checked herself into a hospital.

This is probably already here, but Melissa says that bag was packed with things to use in readying and spiffing up the church, or SS. If that is the case why would it be sitting out by the driveway or road?

I'm wondering why they are waiting till next Thursday for the Memorial service.

Also, the Sgt said the cars impounded have been returned. Yesterday, note day, F Williams had his Silvarado, right? If they felt he is involved, would they return the car to him?

Yep, I saw him to, I wonder if LE has him there to scan the crowds to see if he can spot the person he saw. Or he could be trying to get in the spot light!

Yes Wfgodot, And from the comments section I learned Melissa said the suitcase went missing the day Sandra disappeared and she reported it to the manager of the Mobile Home Park.

This is probably already here, but Melissa says that bag was packed with things to use in readying and spiffing up the church, or SS. If that is the case why would it be sitting out by the driveway or road?

Also, the Sgt said the cars impounded have been returned. Yesterday, note day, F Williams had his Silvarado, right? If they felt he is involved, would they return the car to him?

With all of these elements, and it's a cliche and I've already used it once today, but this really seems to be A PERFECT STORM forming. Goodness me.

LOL I got a ton of information off this press conference in what he didn't or could not comment on. Why are people saying there was nothing new?! LOL

Me too! I wonder if the note left about the missing suitcase was written by the same person as the other 'From Sandra' note?

I gueess Melissa was released from the hospital yesterday. Not sure if that is right tho.

I would be waiting, hoping the killer/s would be caught. I could not stand the thought of the killer/s attending my child's memorial.

I've never seen a two story mobile home with a chimney before.

That isn't a Mobile Home, it's the Club House/Rec building. The second floor is probably the Manager's place like it is with many MH Parks/Communities out here.

Who from WS was on the chat during the PC? There were several. Did you catch that there was a "miss______" who was VEHEMENTLY defending Mellissa and slamming WS?
I really think that WAS Melissa, and all the chatter, including from WS members, was what made her go to LE to "defend herself."
LOL. THAT was a good move!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristirobots