2011.05.16 -War Room map

I guess ff just answered this for me ... I was going to ask, is this the portapot that had the special message inside of it? I think so.

Did we ever time the drive from the bridge to Rentanner? It's got to be a good 30 minutes, yeah? Maybe more like 20? I'm just not sure.

Yup about 30 mins, that's pretty much to get TO the road.. remember they searched MUCH farther down Reeder Rd also =)

Here's your picture w/the special message.. Since I was out there for hours each time I went out, I probably used most of them, and yes, the date 6/4 was on all the stickers =)

Did we ever time the drive from the bridge to Rentanner? It's got to be a good 30 minutes, yeah? Maybe more like 20? I'm just not sure.

Wait, are you talking about that non LE authorized poster of K? That was on the port-a-pot that is in the parking lot of the Gilbert Boat Ramp area..

But discussion of THAT poster/flyer was moved down to the parking lot.
I'd have to ask a mod if I could post a link to the picture I took of the flyer but it is in my photobucket..
If anyone is interested the link regarding that discussion is down in the parking lot somewhere =)

Wait, are you talking about that non LE authorized poster of K? That was on the port-a-pot that is in the parking lot of the Gilbert Boat Ramp area..

But discussion of THAT poster/flyer was moved down to the parking lot.
I'd have to ask a mod if I could post a link to the picture I took of the flyer but it is in my photobucket..
If anyone is interested the link regarding that discussion is down in the parking lot somewhere =)
Yup, that's the one I meant. I had it fixed in my mind as near the wildlife station.
You have quite the little encyclopedia there missy. :)

Here is another map (I did a side by side, left is from news video, right is mine from google)

This looks like the other search area maps shown in the War Room..

*Note, this area is off NW Skyline Blvd, off those gated roads...

Freefallzzzz, I know this has probably already been asked and answered a zillion times (and I should go back through threads to find it, lol) but Forest Park- where the accesses into Forest Park end, are those parking areas? Trail heads? All of them? TIA.

Here is another map (I did a side by side, left is from news video, right is mine from google)

This looks like the other search area maps shown in the War Room..

*Note, this area is off NW Skyline Blvd, off those gated roads...

Freefallzzzz, I know this has probably already been asked and answered a zillion times (and I should go back through threads to find it, lol) but Forest Park- where the accesses into Forest Park end, are those parking areas? Trail heads? All of them? TIA.

Forest Park is to the east a few miles.
This area is a few miles to the west of Skyline School on NW Skyline Blvd.

You can park by the gates (just room for a car or two) and then yes, you are allowed to go back and hike the roads. They are logging roads used by the timber company that owns the land.

But the area is not a "public area" for recreation per say.

I did notice search tape quite a ways back into the woods, off the gated logging roads, which required going on your own little trail, I cannot imagine how much brush there would have been in June, I assume quite a bit...

Hello i've remote viewed kyron and drew some pics. I really don't know the area or structures. Maybe you guys can see if these places are recognizable. Is there a composite map of all the areas/locations that are of importance or been searched.
thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl
Back