2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question on the "crying" ....has anyone noticed if she is dabbing the outside corners of her eyes or the inside corners where the tear ducts are? If one was wiping tears before they fell, wouldn't one dab at the inside of corner of the eyes (closer to the nose). IIRC, she tends to dab at the outside? Thoughts on where tears fall from exactly vs. where Caseys "tears" fall from.

Did anyone just catch that odd facial expression by ICA? Like she smelled something horrific???

While the description is shown of the scene where Caylee Marie was found, mommy dearest was seen carefully wiping under eyes with a folded tissue on the lower lash area only, then carefully inspecting the tissue for mascara. Then squeeze nose, squeeze nose, repeat. I hope the jury takes close notice and gets to review this staged tearrful scene over and over. As JB would say, "staged".

Oh PLEASE tell me Dr. G will be up today...I have been waiting for her testimony. I will NEVER forget when she identifed Caylee's remains...it hit her so hard. You could tell she wanted to say so much more and couldn't. I want to hear her say that God put the mandible there, just like in her deposition. Her testimony is going to be STRONG.

CM, in my opinion, comes off just as unlikeable as JB.

CM is speaking up so clearly and promptly I have to guess someone is using a Taser on him.

What is the deal with Ashton always coughing? wonder if he has allergies or a cold or what? needs to take some medicine as it's distracting.

I think he caught the virus from the attorney that was on the DT a couple of weeks ago and is now getting over it. I am sure he's doing whatever he can to get control of that cough.

If she had really been crying the last hour, her face would be so swollen. That, you cant fake.

Remember when Cindy was on the stand listening to her last 911 call? Her eyes were so swollen from crying they looked like slits, that was real crying and sobbing.

How cute, Casey seems fine now as she looks at the pictures of the place where her daughter was dumped like garbage.
2wogoiq.jpg

I can't wait to see Dr. G! I think is such a great woman!

AGREED! I have admired her intelligence and poise on tv, plus she's not only accomplished professionally, she's also a mother.

What I love about her is that she explains things VERY WELL, and she will not let ANY man (CM or JB) ruffle her.

Casey has that long sleeve blouse wrapped tightly around herself up to her neck, even has her hands tucked in.
Caylee was wrapped in a blanket.

ETA: Thanks for this screen cap STEADFAST!
Casey when medical examiner introduces himself.
caseymedexaminer.png

I believe covering your chest or neck is a vulnerable body language action, from what I can recall.[/QUOTE]

That look is almost like ''what's next?"

:great: I am so glad Mr. Ashton is questioning this witness ...

Mr. Ashton is just fantastic ...

:great:

It's occurring to me as I look at the pictures of the "path," that it looks really hard to pick out if you don't know it's there. Is that just the perspective of the photos? How did Casey know there was a "path" there? It's not the pet cemetery, so why was she wandering around in the woods? Did she get out of her car and look around for a way into the woods? Just curious...

This^ and are there gators in that area?

They are showing where her daughter was found! She shows no emotion now, so that proves it's all an act.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon