2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe her distress Is is real. But, IMO, the distress ICA is feeling is for herself, not for Caylee. Now that the testimony is about Caylee's remains, and pictures are being shown, ICA finally realizes that she is going down. Again, JMO, but all emotion displayed by ICA is for ICA, period.

ITA. It is finally sinking in to her that she is never going to get out of jail.

I hope it's okay to post this link here, if not please remove it. Here's a link to a closed ebay auction for a used seating pass. Listed at $200.

Here

Under winner it says N/A. Apparently no one was willing to pay the $200 asking price.

Why does JP allow DS to hold and coddle CS??? It shouldn't be allowed!!! She's a grown woman for goodness sakes!!!

Makes me :sick: to see that...she doesn't deserve it!!!!!

**sigh** I knew Dr. Utz and Schultz testimony would be powerful, but her antics are getting old quick. I hope the jury can put together this testimony and pictures today versus the testimony and pictures of KC and the partying and hot body contest. I hope they pay no attention to this BS that she is pulling in the courtroom. I really wish the judge would make her sit in another room during testimony.

Yes because I am sick and tired of this being about ICA....it is about CAYLEE!!:maddening:

Anyone think she's on her way to a full-fledged breakdown? I can see one coming. Definitely when she is found guilty. She'll probably collapse or throw a fit.

This is so confusing. ICA was seen by the jail's medical staff late yesterday and was cleared to attend court proceedings today. Doesn't her very presence in court confirm that she is not sick by medical standards? Does anyone know HHJP's options should ICA continue this behavior? Surely he can't adjourn court every time ICA feels nauseous.

just tuned in to see a recess, what's been going on this morning?

More of the same...Meltdown from ICA...recess to give her a 20 min rest. She was fine after jury left room. ICA wouldn't leave the courtroom after jury.

It must really be irritating for DS to have to be sitting there with ICA and forced to partake in this poor drama act...all her education and skill "wasted" on this while a couple baboons (JB & CM) bumble along...but, of course it had to be DS selected for this job and not JB or CM because to have a "male" comforting her, hugging her, etc...would leave the jury with the impression (they already have) that ICA is enjoying more of that male attention that she enjoyed so much while her precious Caylee lay with garbage and roving animals in the swamp!

Interesting that she didn't want to be at the hearings (in the beginning of this case), but now she is determined to stay in the courtroom. Judge Perry needs to end this and I think he will.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your mock juror comments!

I'm glad. But I think the mock juror is going to run into big trouble when it comes to deciding how this child might have died. Without pictures of the body, more specifically the duct tape placement, I don't think she can make a reasonable conclusion about that. :(

Fortunately, the real jurors CAN see that crucial evidence. And they are the one's that really count. :)

Who else would love to be a fly on the wall in GA and CA home? You know they are watching this!!

Sorry coming in late, been in and out all week, but following as I can, and watching much, just can';t post often, the threads run so fast!...rough couple of days of testimony, WS friends :grouphug:

Prolly been said but today ICA is wiping BOTH eyes, and using more than one tissue...read a thread last night...can't remember who posted but they were discussing real grief, God bless them... they had been through hades these people..and were talking about the uncontrollable sobbing/nose running, mouth open grief that occurs with real love for a child or family member who has died...the difference was so apparent as yesterday ICA wiped one eye with a flat tissue...her nose on occasion. Today she is doing much more, not that I believe her nonsense. IMO that #$@! defense team read that touching post and advised ICA she better get more realistic and convincing. Aaaaargh! this case makes me nutso batty angry...ICA is working herself up for sympathy and to distract imo..but I have faith in HHJP that he's seen it all pretty much and will proceed accordingly...

They should just give her a beer and put a stripper pole behind the DT table ala Fusion hot body contest and let her "ugly cope" through the pictures and testimony of retrieving every little bone of sweet Caylee's and Dr. G's testimony of the autopsy.

Oh Stella that is so good....

Puulease! This is some of the worst acting I've ever seen and I've known some drama queens in my lifetime.

I hope the jury aren't buy this load of doo hicky.

ICA is doing everything to slow this trial down....I say toss her out and let's continue without her pathetic theatrics.

Oh, that was harsh. LOL. She seems to do a better acting job with the spoken word.

I actualy think she would prefer to stay where she is.

Agreed! She luvs the attention - memememe!!!

I noticed she had enough of her "faculties" this morning, when dressing, to leave that top button open ............. just sayin':crazy:

When Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper kept acting up in court they removed him. As long as they give a video feed to the defendant if they can't behave they have met the obligation. The defendant cannot disrupt the proceedings.

I bet Mr. Baez was warned to get her under control or else.

The way Ms. Sims was holding Casey should be illegal! I said it in the trial thread but DOES Casey have a emotional or mental issue? Cause if she does they better bring proof! Other wise...

What the he77 is going on?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuryus