2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just doesn't seem like enough :(

Just think of it as great timing towards getting Casey closer to her fate :great: 3 years we have been waiting on justice for Caylee.
Have faith that with closing arguments prosecution will wrap everything up nicely with a bow on behalf of Caylee for our jury.

Really surprised to hear Judge Perry say the jury may begin deliberating by June 25!

recess for rest of today, court back at 1pm tomorrow if witness arrives on schedule.

Yes, usually the defense takes alot less time than the prosecution. They don't have to prove anything.

The state can rebuttal, so the plan could change this is just "estimates" no trial tomorrow am or this afternoon

Not panicking here. If I am correct, and I don't know if I am, I believe the state can recall witnesses and put on a rebuttal case after the defense presents their case.

Could the State be holding out some things for the penalty phase?

That is when the stickers were collected. Don't know why that hasn't been introduced yet - maybe that's who they are waiting on.

The defense needs only one week? or 1,5 week? Is that normal?

I think I read that the defense of Scott Peterson only went for 6 days vs the State in that case used about 5 weeks and 150 witnesses.

Deputy was ready and got ICA out of there exactly as it should be done. Thank you OC Sheriff's Dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000