2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly wonder what HHJP thinks of the entire spectacle.

Can he ever talk about it later in his career??? Whether or not he personally believed that KC was guilty??? And what he thought had transpired in the deliberations?

I wonder if he is in agreement with the verdict as it fits to the instructions and letter of the laws governing the charges???

And if he wishes the prosecution had gone for a lesser charge that would have been more plausible and provable?

CM asked CJBP to reserve ruling on mistrial? OMG, I wish he could declare a mistrial!

If he declares a mistrial - would they be required to try her again, even with the not guilty verdict?

That would be amazing and the *last laugh* for HHJP...

Is that even possible??? *prays*

Go Linda! Get Florida some money back!!! Can we get together and have a class action suit?

The defense has withdrawn their motion for mistrial.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com 7:06 AM

"Mr. Baez, you had asked me to reserve ruling in your motion for mistrial."
by judgeperrysays via twitter 7:06 AM

Mason withdraws reg. for mistrial. #caseyAnthony #sentencing
by oscaseyanthony via twitter 7:06 AM

The defense withdraws motion for a mistrial. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter 7:05 AM

I feel better just seeing LDB.

S'weet! She is already waaaay in the red, charge her more, Linda, charge her more...

This is as sickening as that look on OJ's face when he allegedly couldn't slip that shrunken glove onto one of his murderous hands

27xp9iw.jpg

LDB, talking about the motion she filed yesterday.

What is that big POUF at the back of KC head? did she sleep in her ponytail last night?

They want to keep her in the area, if I'm getting this correctly...

Wonder if CM's gonna have a "surrey with a fringe on top" to take her away....

I seriously cannot understand a bumbling word mason says

I'm sorry, she looks plain evil this morning.

OMG, I am just picturing her before John Morgan.....totally, f'ing awesome that she cannot avoid it unless she settles.

Linda Drane Burdick says state filed motion asking for investigative costs- they want #CaseyAnthony to pay- amount to be determined later
by cfnews13casey via twitter 7:08 AM

#CaseyAnthony Linda Burdick says costs of investigation can be handled at a later time and that it is not punative
by amandaoberwesh via twitter 7:08 AM

Casey is way too happy for all of this. It makes her even more guilty than she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xsealtm1