4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #93

Does anyone else wonder if Ann fears him?
If she loses this trial he will blame her. If he is acquitted she may end up looking over her shoulder the rest of her life.

I'm glad you mentioned that...I wonder what their interactions are like also...

If she feels uncomfortable or threatened can she quit?
Imagine being uncomfortable or afraid of your client.
I could not do her job, she's much braver than I am.
IMHO since is the only woman paying attention to him face-to-face daily he is now obsessed with her.

Why would she look over her shoulder if he is acquitted? If he is acquitted he would owe it to her.

If he is found guilty he will be behind bars the rest of his life.

I have never heard of murderers going after their defense attorneys except in the mafia.

Why would she look over her shoulder if he is acquitted? If he is acquitted he would owe it to her.

If he is found guilty he will be behind bars the rest of his life.

I have never heard of murderers going after their defense attorneys except in the mafia.

IMO
AT is just doing her job.
The lady seems to be ambitious, so she does her best for her client.
And for her career and reputation as a lawyer.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Their relations are professional and I think the accused trusts and respects her.
As any accused should feel about his/her Defence lawyer.
That is my impression.

The only thing that surprised me was when AT allegedly publicly said that she believes in her client's innocence.

IMO a lawyer should keep things strictly professional,
leaving personal opinions at home.

Just concentrate on the job.
Do things that need to be done.
Concentrate on facts.
Guilt vs Innocence is for the Jury to decide.

But maybe I misunderstood this info? :rolleyes:
I have to find this quote.

JMO

Last edited:
If he wore a mask the whole time, how did D.M. hear him say "I'm here to help you"?
Well, I don't know about you, but I tend to be able to hear people's speech perfectly fine through the standard masks people wear since COVID. There's every indication it was a fabric face mask of that kind. It shouldn't have distorted his speech much if at all.

MOO

Just a theory, but I'd really like the feedback from you all about this. Part of my theory on why there was no evidence of the murders in Bryan Kohberger's white Hyundai Elantra, is that he did not use that vehicle during the time of initial attacks. We know he is an avid late night walker/jogger and could have gone there and left by foot. So why did he drive around and around 1122 after 4 a.m.? My theory is that murders were done some time closer to 3 a.m. Bryan ditched the evidence (possibly in Snake River), then a lightbulb flashed in his head, when he remembered the knife sheath and so he frantically drove back to find it. He entered the house for a second time, but heard Xana weeping, still not dead. He finished her off with one final blow, possibly to her head. That's when D.M. opened her door. He would still have some traces from blood spatter if he did this on his second attack on Xana, so he may have quickly taken off his clothes outside and bagged them, before getting into his car. It was a freezing cold night/morning, so that would have been tricky but not impossible. Okay, I am not psychic, and this may not be at all the way things played out, but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you all and open up the conversation to other people's ideas/theories here. Sending much love to all of the families and friends and loved ones of these innocent victims. May justice be served.

Just a theory, but I'd really like the feedback from you all about this. Part of my theory on why there was no evidence of the murders in Bryan Kohberger's white Hyundai Elantra, is that he did not use that vehicle during the time of initial attacks. We know he is an avid late night walker/jogger and could have gone there and left by foot. So why did he drive around and around 1122 after 4 a.m.? My theory is that murders were done some time closer to 3 a.m. Bryan ditched the evidence (possibly in Snake River), then a lightbulb flashed in his head, when he remembered the knife sheath and so he frantically drove back to find it. He entered the house for a second time, but heard Xana weeping, still not dead. He finished her off with one final blow, possibly to her head. That's when D.M. opened her door. He would still have some traces from blood spatter if he did this on his second attack on Xana, so he may have quickly taken off his clothes outside and bagged them, before getting into his car. It was a freezing cold night/morning, so that would have been tricky but not impossible. Okay, I am not psychic, and this may not be at all the way things played out, but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you all and open up the conversation to other people's ideas/theories here. Sending much love to all of the families and friends and loved ones of these innocent victims. May justice be served.
I'm sorry, your theory doesn't really work at all, unless you think Xana ordered then took delivery of Door Dash after being attacked. It's also not in line with the sounds heard by the surviving housemate. Everything suggests this attack took place around four am and a little beyond, not an hour earlier.

If you haven't read it, you might find the PCA useful.

MOO

I'm sorry, your theory doesn't really work at all, unless you think Xana ordered then took delivery of Door Dash after being attacked. It's also not in line with the sounds heard by the surviving housemate. Everything suggests this attack took place around four am and a little beyond, not an hour earlier.

If you haven't read it, you might find the PCA useful.

MOO
Thanks, I've read it a bunch of times. It doesn't mean that I believe every word of it though.

This conversation has been ongoing, this is Thread #93, on
I'd suggest you read through this very long, ongoing conversation. Many, many theories, and ideas.

Thanks, I've read it a bunch of times. It doesn't mean that I believe every word of it though.
Well, we know the Door Dash was ordered, delivered and handed over by the driver. The driver verified it, and the bags from the delivery were in the kitchen, that's in a bunch of photos, mostly from the DM, of the kitchen through the windows while the scene was being processed.

The Door Dash was delivered at around 4am.

If Xana was mortally injured, she couldn't have ordered food and taken delivery of it. She was also active on TikTok for around ten minutes after that delivery, according to data from her phone.

MOO

Can someone explain to me why there isn't more DNA evidence? How is it possible to violently attack and kill 4 people with a knife and move around the house and not leave evidence of DNA. Wouldn't he have possibly left spit from the exertion? AFAIK his mouth wasn't covered like the rest of his body.

As for the phone, IMO there will be lots of evidence. The defense knows this and is trying to disprove the reason he was there. If the phone was off you must let BK off!

But this ain't OJ nor is it a celebrity trial. Ahem!

I'm still puzzling about more DNA.
The public is not privy to all DNA evidence at this time. Wait until trial for full disclosure of evidence. moo

q
Well, we know the Door Dash was ordered, delivered and handed over by the driver. The driver verified it, and the bags from the delivery were in the kitchen, that's in a bunch of photos, mostly from the DM, of the kitchen through the windows while the scene was being processed.

The Door Dash was delivered at around 4am.

If Xana was mortally injured, she couldn't have ordered food and taken delivery of it. She was also active on TikTok for around ten minutes after that delivery, according to data from her phone.

MOO
Is it confirmed the bags seen in the kitchen are the bags and not bags from some other time?

Well, I don't know about you, but I tend to be able to hear people's speech perfectly fine through the standard masks people wear since COVID. There's every indication it was a fabric face mask of that kind. It shouldn't have distorted his speech much if at all.

MOO
Retail clerks work every day with masks, no problem hearing them.

Can someone explain to me why there isn't more DNA evidence? How is it possible to violently attack and kill 4 people with a knife and move around the house and not leave evidence of DNA. Wouldn't he have possibly left spit from the exertion? AFAIK his mouth wasn't covered like the rest of his body.

As for the phone, IMO there will be lots of evidence. The defense knows this and is trying to disprove the reason he was there. If the phone was off you must let BK off!

But this ain't OJ nor is it a celebrity trial. Ahem!

I'm still puzzling about more DNA.

Normal not to leave DNA. I have followed lots of murder cases without DNA. I'm following a case where 8 people were killed in 4 locations, blood all over the houses, bloody footprints, etc... But no DNA. 4 people were arrested and 3 convicted so far with no DNA.

Bryan was a student of criminology, he was good at covering his tracks with keeping blood out of his car and hiding any digital trails to the victims. I would be surprised if he had blood all over his car. Obviously he planned and plotted very carefully and hid digital and blood evidence but messed up in other ways.

2 Cents

Retail clerks work every day with masks, no problem hearing them.
Back when retail clerks were routinely masked I'm not sure I could have understood what a masked clerk said who wasn't in the same room I was in. Sometimes it was hard to understand what a masked person only feet away but behind a solid plexiglass partition said. (And that wasn't true only for me. I saw it happen with lots of people.) But none of us know if the male who said the phrase about helping was wearing a mask at the time.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BISHWHETT
Back