Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #178

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of which ‘side’ we are aligned with, this will be an interesting and educational trial.
It's interesting you said that because I guess it does feel like there are sides aligning.
I cheer for the P. They represent the public, they are there to keep us safe from monsters.
I cheer for the D. They represent any one of us that could find themselves wrongfully accused.
I guess I ultimately side with the truth, and with the the families and community who finally deserve to know it.

New filings. NOTE: I cut out all of the "noticed" in the request for recording to save space.
I'm hoping that transcript is the one we're waiting for.
03/28/2024Order Issued
Court receives Request for Recording of Court Proceedings by News Media, dated March 12, 2024, from Cyndee Hebert, WTHR-TV, and denies same.
Judicial Officer: Gull, Frances -SJ
03/28/2024Notice Issued
Notice of mailing of transcript

Appears to me this crime was driven by some bizarre Norse mythology “fantasy.” I concede, this may have been a “faked” Norse mythological fantasy but it sure was weird in the extreme. I believe BH’s FB page reveals a great deal of this sort of thing, was mimicked by EF and is part of the discovery, delivered oh so tardily by the P. See FM.

If people can just ignore the FM, so be it. I will not, as I believe the totality of the evidence will tell us who was involved and it wasn’t one person alone IMO. I believe reasonable doubt can be established even without those early interviews. It’s ridiculous to even think it was possible that one person was responsible for all that was done given the weight of Libby. I know this from personal experience. Twice last year I had the experience of having to catch someone, a 110 lb friend that passed out and collapsed (first time). No problem catching her from behind and moving her to a safe position to call 911. The second time it was a loved one who was going down due to weakness/unsteadiness, 150 lbs, and it was very difficult. IF RA did this, he wasn’t alone, and if he wasn’t alone why don’t we know who else was there? Who does his phone evidence link him to? His computer activity? If he was NOT under duress when he confessed, why hasn’t he told his attorneys who else was involved? One would think he’d be happy to take a plea deal at this point and get it over with. He hasn’t.

Too many questions at the moment for me to convict him. Looking forward to seeing ALL the evidence very soon!

JMHO
I don't think people are ignoring the FM, I think people are questioning the defense's interpretation of the crime scene and the evidence. They went above and beyond trying to draw out every detail and event as if it was impossible for 1 man to do, but in reality it just wasn't impossible for 1 man to do. They exaggerated everything and wrote out one possible way the evidence can be viewed and how the crime could have been committed, but with many footnotes about things to suggest maybe it wasn't that way. I think what many are saying it the FM is their version of what they say might have happened based on photos and possible scenarios. Of course they are going to make it seem impossible for one man to do because their client, one man is accused of doing it alone.

A man with a gun is going to be able to get 2 young teen girls to do and go wherever he wants them to. Weather that is RA or someone else, I do think 1 man did this all on his own. I think it's believable that he had a gun and said down the hill and they went down the hill. The alternative for them was to try to cross back over the bridge and that isn't something that can be done quickly to flee a man with a gun. He marched them right off and to the location he wanted them to go. That wouldn't be difficult for him if they were terrified to run or scream. Then once they are at the location he has one tie up the other and then he could have even requested they undress. He has a gun so they comply because again they are afraid and maybe they think we just do what he says and we live. I need to revisit the timeline, but I believe it was nearly an hour he had to do this.. if the location of their bodies was 1/2 mile or so up from the bridge, then taking 10 or so minutes off that time for walking to the location, he had plenty of time to act alone and get out of there.

A man with a gun is going to be able to get 2 young teen girls to do and go wherever he wants them to. Weather that is RA or someone else, I do think 1 man did this all on his own. I think it's believable that he had a gun and said down the hill and they went down the hill. The alternative for them was to try to cross back over the bridge and that isn't something that can be done quickly to flee a man with a gun. He marched them right off and to the location he wanted them to go. That wouldn't be difficult for him if they were terrified to run or scream. Then once they are at the location he has one tie up the other and then he could have even requested they undress. He has a gun so they comply because again they are afraid and maybe they think we just do what he says and we live. I need to revisit the timeline, but I believe it was nearly an hour he had to do this.. if the location of their bodies was 1/2 mile or so up from the bridge, then taking 10 or so minutes off that time for walking to the location, he had plenty of time to act alone and get out of there.
Agree, it could have all been done by one guy, and I bet it was all done by one guy.

IMO,

A tinge of shame.
I don't see anything ritualistic, rather I see it as more of a signature.

JMO
It's hard to say because we don't know what the motive truly was. Was he fanaticizing about abducting girls or a girl? With the job he had, it's unlikely he intended to leave them alive because they could surely recognize the local CVS guy at some point or at least he would fear they would if they ever came in the store after that day. Maybe it wasn't as exciting as he'd been imagining it would be.. maybe he did feel bad.

I was watching a show on Samuel Little yesterday and he confessed to killing many women, but he would get upset if he was labeled a rapist. So those interviewing him, trying to get more info out of him about his many crimes were careful not to bring that part of his crimes up. He absolutely was a rapist though and a murder. Maybe the same is true for this crime. There was shame about the SA aspect so he wanted to somehow cover them. Maybe redressing was more difficult than he realized so he was going to put some sticks and things on them. Something spooked him so he left before he could really get them covered.

Another thought is if it was SA motivated then he didn't want to it to appear that is was so he tried to redress them.

Oh, I am in absolute agreement.

I think that it had probably been brewing in his head for years.
I wonder how many times he'd been back there over the years reliving his crime? That could explain why he's never reoffended (that we know of). He worked in town, saw the victims families even, and could access the location of the crime and relive it any time he wanted. I think his new "high" was knowing he did it and lived right there, seeing local LE and the parents of his victims and it was his little secret.

It's hard to say because we don't know what the motive truly was. Was he fanaticizing about abducting girls or a girl? With the job he had, it's unlikely he intended to leave them alive because they could surely recognize the local CVS guy at some point or at least he would fear they would if they ever came in the store after that day. Maybe it wasn't as exciting as he'd been imagining it would be.. maybe he did feel bad.

I was watching a show on Samuel Little yesterday and he confessed to killing many women, but he would get upset if he was labeled a rapist. So those interviewing him, trying to get more info out of him about his many crimes were careful not to bring that part of his crimes up. He absolutely was a rapist though and a murder. Maybe the same is true for this crime. There was shame about the SA aspect so he wanted to somehow cover them. Maybe redressing was more difficult than he realized so he was going to put some sticks and things on them. Something spooked him so he left before he could really get them covered.

Another thought is if it was SA motivated then he didn't want to it to appear that is was so he tried to redress them.

This is all just my opinion, but I think that he may have been stalking one of the victims for a time.

I think one girl was his primary target and the other perhaps collateral damage.

It didn't stop him from carrying it out, and I personally believe that they were forced to undress before crossing the creek.

I feel that the redressing of one was his insane way of apologizing while the way that the other was displayed was showing how intense his rage and sexual motivation really was.

This is all just my opinion, but I think that he may have been stalking one of the victims for a time.

I think one girl was his primary target and the other perhaps collateral damage.

It didn't stop him from carrying it out, and I personally believe that they were forced to undress before crossing the creek.

I feel that the redressing of one was his insane way of apologizing while the way that the other was displayed was showing how intense his rage and sexual motivation really was.
So do you think it was a prearranged meeting between RA and the girls or at least one of them?

When you say displayed do you mean like "not reclothed" or was there something I haven't heard yet about posing or body positioning and such? Also I have always wondered why there's no mention of restraints.

When you say displayed do you mean like "not reclothed" or was there something I haven't heard yet about posing or body positioning and such? Also I have always wondered why there's no mention of restraints.
I need to preface by saying that this is based off the FM.
If this is a true account of the girls bodies at the crime scene then the following is my interpretation:

One victim was fully dressed . It has been noted that at least some of the clothing belonged to the other girl. The fact that she was redressed, at least in part, in her friends clothing implies that both children were nude at one point. If memory serves correctly, this victim was referred to as "clean. The only visible bleeding was on the throat "

"Clean " I wonder if that was a message intended to be left for whomever stumbled across the grizzly crime scene?

The other girl was totally nude.
No redress. She had bloody hands and blood apparently on other parts of her body. One arm was stretched upwards.

We could All have different interpretations of why that is.

There was yellow rope at the crime scene.

OPINION:

SHE may have been drug with that rope to the place she was left to die. Perhaps the arm was in the same position as it was when she was dragged?

I feel that the way she was left was intentional and also made a statement, one that was cruel and intentionally shocking.

This is my opinion based upon the contents of the FM which has been verified by many. When I say that I believe it, I want to state that the CS and manner of death are pretty much the extent of what I take as being factual.

AJMO

So many people have bitten the Odinist apple.

I personally don't see it. The description in the FM, the sketches, people's thoughts after seeing the photos....I feel like it was a psycho that wanted to exert his will and dominance over 2 helpless girls and likely photographed it...( Signatures and messages included)

<modsnip: Has led to off topic discussion>

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
So many people have bitten the Odinist apple.

I personally don't see it. The description in the FM, the sketches, people's thoughts after seeing the photos....I feel like it was a psycho that wanted to exert his will and dominance over 2 helpless girls and likely photographed it...

<modsnip: Has led to off topic discussion>

JMO
I don't believe a word of it, either.

<modsnip: Quoted post was modsnipped>

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm not misteken the requests were posted in the various motions on here. I don't recall seeing any reasoning from JG for her denials, but I don't get out much.
I remember that the first objection to the 40 cal round ejection marks.
Just that only 94% of (IIRC 30) examiners correctly identified in a blind test the round as having been cycked through RAs Sig P226.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox