Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far Judge Gull has denied media in the courtroom, and I don't think it will change. We have to rely on the media in the courtroom for this one, unfortunately.

Yep with the circus that is already around this case it’s another thing Gull has gotten right.

The less profiteering that the vultures of YouTubers can make off this case the better.

Moo

Oh I know you aren't blaming the D. It was just my way to try to have some empathy for them ;). I share your sentiments on this D team. I wish RA had better defense attorneys. Look at the attorney for Kohberger case. She doesn't engage in the conspiracy theories of youtubers, podcasters, redditers, etc (tunnels under house, etc) and she is respectful.

This D on Delphi seems to pass more time watching social media and talking to podcasters/youtubers, etc than to look at the discovery.

I believe it was the Prosecutor who was accused of "talking to YouTubers," not the defense team.

IMO MOO

I contrast them as night and day. The killings took place on November 13, BK was behind bars on December 30. I know BK belongs where he is and I know why. That case was deftly investigated and looks to be very solid to me. Go P :cool:

Then we have this case... :eek:
I hear ya on this. We have more evidence in the forefront there. Whereas we are in the dark here.

Yep with the circus that is already around this case it’s another thing Gull has gotten right.

The less profiteering that the vultures of YouTubers can make off this case the better.

Moo
I actually agree with you 100% that the lack of YouTubers in the court will be great. I'm greedy and want to hear the testimony though.

The denial today was for audio only too. So pen and paper like the old days. I do hope she considers one camera she can control.

What is she afraid of? With how small the courtroom is there, it's going to be a complete circus with people trying to get in. Wouldn't it cut down on some of that traffic if she just allowed it to be streamed?

What is she afraid of? With how small the courtroom is there, it's going to be a complete circus with people trying to get in. Wouldn't it cut down on some of that traffic if she just allowed it to be streamed?
Probably afraid of those wacky letters the public keep sending her. I think she is doing what she wants to do in her court room. Transcripts work fine for me I'm really good at assigning everyone a voice in my head lol

I believe it was the Prosecutor who was accused of "talking to YouTubers," not the defense team.

IMO MOO
The P was accused by the D but they didn't show proof. If they have proof the P is doing that, they should file a motion if against the rules (I don't know if it is). But if the P was talking to youtubers they also shouldn't have and should be preparing for the trial instead, imo.

I think it was in their Frank memo,the D thanked to youtuber(s). They can talk whoever they want but I would prefer they spent more time looking and organizing the discovery.

What perplexes me is that she will not even allow audio. This I can’t understand. I can sort of understand no cameras as she may have a “bad hair day,” lol! But seriously, I’m sure her salary would cover a hairdresser, no??

I sure hope some Joe or Joanne public gets in there and has really good note taking skills because it may be some time before we see a transcript of the proceedings. JMO

Forgive me if something like this has recently been suggested (I hate posting when I’m not fully caught up and right now am 23 pages in arrears) but…is it plausible that:

the BG in L’s video entered the Bridge from the private end while accomplice poufy-haired YBG (sketch) stood on the 1st platform at the public end, as a “guard” to keep all others besides the victims from crossing the bridge? IMO this contemplates a planned ambush involving multiple parties - but MOO I have long thought it made sense that A&L got 75% across and surprisingly passed BG who came on from the end nobody usually came on from. Then A&L got extra frightened when at 90% across they saw BG coming back towards them hence starting L’s phone video. YBG’s role was important such that no random hiker like BB unexpectedly takes a meandering 30-minute stroll across while an abduction is occurring or planned for nearby. YBG steps off as A&L approach the bridge start, and he stays off enough such that no one shows up in a wide-angle photo shot back from partially across and then no other person is visible forward either until that approx 75% across marker either.

This scenario IMO reconciles BB seeing the younger guy on the first platform yet he looks nothing like the older BG on video at the end of the bridge. It could also reconcile with the Freedom Bridge girls’ account if YBG were dressed similarly but not exactly like actual BG (or if YBG was in mostly black attire and a bit taller) OR perhaps if actual BG made rapid time and the Freedom Bridge encounter were a little earlier than the consensus timeline, he could’ve passed those 4 girls and still gotten all the way across before A&L began crossing. In the latter, YBG enters from on foot Mears some minutes before BB.

Lastly I think YBG could’ve legitimately been “responsible for the girls’ death in this role, as DC rather oddly described that 2nd sketch. All MOO
I like your thinking!!!

No chain of custody documents have been provided to the defense for the bullet:

d. Chain of custody documents related to the bullet purportedly found near the bodies of L.G. and A.W. To date, no such data has been located by the defense or the defense cannot locate that information in spite of requesting said information from the State of Indiana.

But also,

What is the importance of the “sticks, branches, and bark” found at the scene? It wasn’t mentioned in the PCA; IIRC the blood used to draw the alleged “F” on the tree was said to be Libby’s. Is the D implying there was other potential evidence (like DNA?) on sticks, branches, and bark found at the CS? Or are they implying there is no chain of custody for the blood evidence (re: the “F”)? I may have missed something, does anyone know the potential significance of these items? TIA

e. Chain of custody documents related to the sticks, branches and bark found at the scene. To date, no such data has been located by the defense or the defense cannot locate that information in spite of requesting said information from the State of Indiana.

p.8
IMG_6871.jpeg

Source:
p.8
MOTION TO COMPEL AND MOTION FOR SANCTIONS
filed by Auger, Baldwin, and Rozzi
Motion to Compel & Request for Sanctions

State’s Response to 3rd Franks Motion

The defense was made aware of the geofence experts and looks like they chose to write a Franks instead. The State calls out they have had this evidence from 1st discovery disclosure & once they were reinstated.
Pg 3:
1713992085881.png

Provided in spreadsheet form pg 4:

1713992326592.png

Going back to the State's Response on 3/17. They addressed the late discovery.

Adobe Acrobat

The P was accused by the D but they didn't show proof. If they have proof the P is doing that, they should file a motion if against the rules (I don't know if it is). But if the P was talking to youtubers they also shouldn't have and should be preparing for the trial instead, imo.

I think it was in their Frank memo,the D thanked to youtuber(s). They can talk whoever they want but I would prefer they spent more time looking and organizing the discovery.
I think this is in reference to the contempt hearing. They wanted to show how the P has made leaks. They wanted to put a woman on the stand, can't think of her name. She was dismissed, the court was not interested in her hearsay.
I also don't really care about any "pre gag order" leaks.

Last edited:
No chain of custody documents have been provided to the defense for the bullet:

d. Chain of custody documents related to the bullet purportedly found near the bodies of L.G. and A.W. To date, no such data has been located by the defense or the defense cannot locate that information in spite of requesting said information from the State of Indiana.

But also,

What is the importance of the “sticks, branches, and bark” found at the scene? It wasn’t mentioned in the PCA; IIRC the blood used to draw the alleged “F” on the tree was said to be Libby’s. Is the D implying there was other potential evidence (like DNA?) on sticks, branches, and bark found at the CS? Or are they implying there is no chain of custody for the blood evidence (re: the “F”)? I may have missed something, does anyone know the potential significance of these items? TIA

e. Chain of custody documents related to the sticks, branches and bark found at the scene. To date, no such data has been located by the defense or the defense cannot locate that information in spite of requesting said information from the State of Indiana.

p.8
View attachment 499310

Source:
p.8
MOTION TO COMPEL AND MOTION FOR SANCTIONS
filed by Auger, Baldwin, and Rozzi
Motion to Compel & Request for Sanctions
With regard to the sticks. EF stated to his sister that he spit on Abby. Before or after the sticks were placed? Could his DNA be on one of the sticks that was placed on AW? Were these sticks ever submitted for DNA testing?

I still maintain the reason EF and company were NOT pursued, was due to their connection to BH primarily, but also PW. More so with BH due to HIS connection to powerful people. I believe when he made the statement to AH that PW did it and he has connections to powerful people, he was projecting. If he truly believed PW did it, did he reveal that in his “missing” interview only days after the murders? If not, why not? One would think he would want such a heinous killer off the street! JMHO

But why'd RA go to a conservation officer instead of your standard cop or sheriff?
Wasn't me, I'm still trying to figure out if RA went to LE or LE went to RA. I believe the word "tip" was used in one of the documents referring to the narrative. That does at least suggest that it was initiated through a tip. Is it possible that RA didn't tip himself in, someone else did?

With regard to the sticks. EF stated to his sister that he spit on Abby. Before or after the sticks were placed? Could his DNA be on one of the sticks that was placed on AW? Were these sticks ever submitted for DNA testing?

I still maintain the reason EF and company were NOT pursued, was due to their connection to BH primarily, but also PW. More so with BH due to HIS connection to powerful people. I believe when he made the statement to AH that PW did it and he has connections to powerful people, he was projecting. If he truly believed PW did it, did he reveal that in his “missing” interview only days after the murders? If not, why not? One would think he would want such a heinous killer off the street! JMHO

If he did spit on Abby then DNA would be on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675