Aggravation phase #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
how late are we going to be today? or maybe they will actually start on time now she has been convicted? stranger things have happened...i just cant list any :floorlaugh:

Am so looking forward to the day when Jodi Arias is a name few remember, when that name evokes nothing more than a shudder and a vague recollection of evil, when if asked the average person says, wasn't that the name of the psycho loser waitress who was nothing? The one who killed a great guy because... well, for no reason any normal person ever really understood?

That day is on its way.

I never thought there would be anyone in this world as evil as this sociopath is. I hope whatever it is she wants the DP or LWOP...I hope that she gets the opposite of what she wants.

I thought that was up to the Sheriff since she is now a convicted murderer. Just like food, etc. I didn't think the judge could decide since she's now in the custody of AZ as a murderer. Even Peterson had to wear orange when he was going through his penalty phase.

That just really pi$$es me off if so.

Just thinking out loud.

Mel

Me too Mel, JVM interviewed a Sheriff's office employee on HLN and he stated that the JUDGE had allowed her to wear them; iirc correctly he said it was up to the Judge

No worries. I'm sure he'll do fine. Made sure he got a good nights rest last night and a good breakfast.

I bet you sat up all night keeping him safe from the giant snails too. :angel:

I can't believe she was allowed to give that interview last night. I would think that wouldn't be allowed. Just because her evilness wanted to give an interview BIG DEAL. She should have not been allowed to do that. It was just one more way to try and hurt Travis and his family.

Bet she went behind the attorneys back with this interview. This has been in the works for sometime and Sunday she called him to set it up.

Gosh. I am so excited...

I guess that sounds bad. But this is the first time in the trial she is the CONVICTED Jodi Arias. Not the defendant... She is now the criminal...

That just feels better.

I think I'll make the Arizona seal my background on my computer. I sit and stare at it often enough. I don't even know what my state's seal looks like, but knowing Oregon, it's balancing a ball.

I found history on AZ ST Seal. Way cool.

Wild About Trial 2@WildaboutTrial2

#JodiArias Media approached courtroom door, Bailiff instructed us that we have more than a 10 minute wait until we are allowed to enter

I think the irony is amazing . All those places to see before you die, and Jodi saying she'd choose death rather than have to stay IN ONE PLACE for the rest of her natural life. Might be one of those times it's just not up to her.
I heard that and wondered what she was complaining about. Travis is in one place and he's not breathing anymore! She is so self absorbed that she doesn't know how horrible she sounds.

Is Andrea the lady that hired a hit man to kill her husband at the child's preschool?? Is she in Georgia?

She allegedly had an affair with her boss, Hemy Neuman. He was tried and convicted of murdering her husband, Rusty Schneiderman. She took the stand and was the most obnoxious witness imaginable. Now she is being tried for the murder and rumor has it, she played Hemy for a fool, she is actually in love with another man and got Hemy to kill Rusty, thinking she and Hemy would be together.

I think they will start late, the judge will explain what is going to happen and then will recess for the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim