AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think it's weird that neither DT or SK have active FB accounts? It looks like DT may have recently started one up again (with only one friend and no pics or anything). But it would make sense for them both to delete/deactivated their accounts if they were planning something and hoping to get rid of any evidence or clues..
Just thinkin.. Can LE access their accounts at this point? Even though they've been deactivated, I'm sure it's all saved in cyber space somewhere, right? But if they did both have active accounts and deleted them just before the adbuction, that would've been a HUGE red flag that this was planned out.

I think it's weird, yes. Especially b/c they both have old MySpace accounts (in Sam's case multiple ones), it seems weird for them to not have fb accounts. I saw the DT one, and it is probably his since the one friend is from AK, but that's all that's on it. He's not missing, but this "old" quote from him has always bothered me:
“This isn’t in Samantha’s nature. She’s a good-hearted girl. This doesn’t need to be happening to her, so we need to find her as soon as possible,” said Dwayne
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...er-pleads-for-return-of-missing-teen-barista/

It could just be weird wording, and he's a kid, so....but I always wondered what he meant by "This isn't in her nature" - what isn't? Being kidnapped? and also "This doesn't need to be happening to her"....well geez, I don't think a kidnapping "needs" to be happening to anybody, good-hearted or not!

It could just be weird wording, and he's a kid, so....but I always wondered what he meant by "This isn't in her nature" - what isn't? Being kidnapped? and also "This doesn't need to be happening to her"....well geez, I don't think a kidnapping "needs" to be happening to anybody, good-hearted or not!

I always thought that was odd, too.. even if he was answering a direct question from the reporter, like "do you think she ran away or staged the whole thing?" His answer would be more along the lines of, "She wouldn't (or couldn't) have done that, it wouldn't be like her to do something like that.." So yes, I agree, his wording is interesting. There's also that very first interview he did, the next day, where he stumbled and said, "when I went to pick them.. uh.. her up, she wasn't there"
Again, it could've just been nerves (being on camera) but I'm beginning to really think he knows way more than originally thought.

And WHERE is the interview that TC said she did with ADN?? Or KTUU?? Is it possible that she didn't even know WHO she was interviewing with when she did the KTVA interview?? Maybe it really was an exclusive, as they printed..

Isamom, again - thank you.

Anything else ya wanna throw at us be our guest! :D

And WHERE is the interview that TC said she did with ADN?? Or KTUU?? Is it possible that she didn't even know WHO she was interviewing with when she did the KTVA interview?? Maybe it really was an exclusive, as they printed..

Bc the other was an exclusive, they might have to work out the royalties. Could be a couple weeks IMO. We saw this alot in the Casey Anthony case.

For whatever it's worth, I believe TMC.

LE has not been acting as though finding Samantha is a top priority...I can't imagine that a girl is snatched from her workplace at gunpoint (according to at least one article) and a month later, there is hardly anything coming out about it, other than the usual FB garbage that all cases produce. JMO
It just feels like this is not at all a random thing that happened to a random girl.

LE has not been acting as though finding Samantha is a top priority...I can't imagine that a girl is snatched from her workplace at gunpoint (according to at least one article) and a month later, there is hardly anything coming out about it, other than the usual FB garbage that all cases produce. JMO
It just feels like this is not at all a random thing that happened to a random girl.

I agree.

If you all were in JK situation what would you do at this time? It doesn't look like money is the motive or is getting anyone to speak up. What are your thoughts on this? If you wouldn't mind me asking. What direction would you head if it seems the case is going no where.... or no one is speaking up. What is there to do?

1- Appoint an official spokesperson, preferrably a lawyer.

2- Hire a no holds barred private investigator. With as high profile as this case has gotten, he might get those services for next to nothing.

3- Air out everything instead of holding it in. The good cleaned up version won't help to find Sam, the real stuff will.

4- Take a step back everytime he gets frustrated with things, no matter the scenario, then take a breather & regroup.

5- Have trust in fellow man. People can be good, even bad people have good in them.

6- Have faith in the APD but shout louder to the major media sites. Sam's case needs to be front & center in order to have the best most knowledgable experts lending their assistance.

7- Keep the faith and never lost hope. Pray if it makes him feel better.

Mod Note: I'm going to make this short and sweet. Stop sleuthing the bf and his family, and anyone else whose FB and MS pages have been posted UNLESS the individual has been named a SUSPECT/POI.

Last warning.

Problem is, the hut is the size of a shoebox, from pics. I do think that once he got me outside I would have taken a shot at screaming and creating a commotion. I think I would have played the odds that he would not shoot me out in the open. Easy for me to say, though, becasue I'm not sitting here paralyzed with fear.....

The dor has a window, right? I wonder about so many things now...

The dor has a window, right? I wonder about so many things now...

Yup. They said the shop was "boarded up" for the night, but I assumed that was limited to the 2 drive-thru windows, although I don't KNOW that....

Yup. They said the shop was "boarded up" for the night, but I assumed that was limited to the 2 drive-thru windows, although I don't KNOW that....

so she boarded the windows made coffee, let someone she knew in the door (or it was unlocked and he walked in unexpectedly).... (No one could have walked in unexpectedly, unless they drove up AFTER she had boarded the big windows and parked in that corner (closest to the cam in that thumbnail of the vid)..that is a blindspot to the window in the door--

what if a meeting between her and someone else was scheduled to occur, in the privacy of the boarded up hut? Perhaps a drug or firearm deal, maybe just a quick session to smoke a joint....and someone ELSE showed up---someone she was familiar with but was surprised to see?

I personally was lured out of my home by a predator while I had no shoes on, no purse no nothing, as a matter of fact, I was dressed for bed---and before I knew it, I was a half mile away....and I went willingly. As an adult, I now see, had they managed to kill me, they would have gotten away with it. There were ZERO clues, not even a record of me ever have met this person, because they were a cousin of a close friend....

Good potential theory CK, it would be so much easier to think of different scenarios if we knew even minor details about Sam's life.

We don't even know if she had her own vehicle to drive. Was she without wheels because of a accident, did she give her vehicle to bf so he could get to work and back? Yeesh, even the simplest of details we can't find an answer to. Very, very frustrating!

And again, what ARE we allowed to discuss about this case? there is NO information. Maybe they don't want her to be found.:twocents::woohoo: I can't believe her dad isn't fed up. With those threats he made weeks ago about coming after those responsible, he sure hasn't done much but collect money.

If you notice that kind of talk from JK has ceased altogether. Maybe he has just been worn down, over a month now and all we keep hearing from APD is we are making progress. Well I say BS, that's just a nice way to say we have no friggin clue.

My thoughts don't stay in one place very long. I'm really leaning more towards her expecting someone- ie ride home and was surprised by whatever occurred instead.

Someone else mentioned this before but- Perhaps she boarded up, was making the coffee, heard a knock, answered it expecting her bf and found someone else. (Known or not, that would have been surprising as things unfolded.)

IF LE knows who it is on the video and is choosing to hold on to the info, it can't possibly be any of the people who are making appearances. Right?

If they truly don't have anything on the video, it could be any number of people including those we're seeing in the media.

Has LE formerly cleared ANYONE?

Nope, no one formerly names as POI, no one cleared. As far as I am concerned, everyone should be sleuthable even all 99 lbs of me should be a suspect at this point! lol

My thoughts don't stay in one place very long. I'm really leaning more towards her expecting someone- ie ride home and was surprised by whatever occurred instead.

Someone else mentioned this before but- Perhaps she boarded up, was making the coffee, heard a knock, answered it expecting her bf and found someone else. (Known or not, that would have been surprising as things unfolded.)

IF LE knows who it is on the video and is choosing to hold on to the info, it can't possibly be any of the people who are making appearances. Right?

If they truly don't have anything on the video, it could be any number of people including those we're seeing in the media.

Has LE formerly cleared ANYONE?

Could all the silence be because LE IS sleuthing people close to the case and are playing their cards right?

Let's hope they have a lot more under wraps than they're letting on.

LE being quiet can mean either of the two things...getting close to making a case, or making no headway at all. I've seen many cases where silence by LE was interpreted as thinking LE was all over a case, and yet nothing happens...JMO

That's what I was wondering about. Those of you who have followed other missing person cases...

Do any of them seem similar in how LE is handling things? (Not the details of the case itself..)

And how did it turn out?

If you notice that kind of talk from JK has ceased altogether. Maybe he has just been worn down, over a month now and all we keep hearing from APD is we are making progress. Well I say BS, that's just a nice way to say we have no friggin clue.

I did see a comment from him today under a post where he said he'd just "hit a wall", that everything was taking too long, it's been days since he's had a call from APD..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled