AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that its reliable, but the link to the comment on ktuu, said SK was asking for gas money, and I've often wondered if IK was using her card/s, and its over $1000, that seems a lot for an 18 year old who works at a coffee shop to have on hand, even credit cards, she had only been there three weeks and her job at Harley was last summer. I haven't heard,or read, anything about her working anywhere else in between, so she may have been unemployed for quite some time. I would think if she had a credit card there probably wouldn't be much available credit, or that much money in her bank account.

I have never thought the charge related to Sam's accounts. Everything that matters, all the linking to Samantha charges are sealed. They would have sealed that too.

I can see a drug connection here possibly.

I have wondered if maybe, just maybe, she was being an anonymous informant because she knew some of the dealers. We know that because she apparently drove CB around during some of his deals. She might have been busted with a little bit of drugs and then turned a deal with them to trade info for being set free. It happens that way a lot when they want to go after the bigger dealers and not the little penny ante ones.

So maybe some one higher up was busted and they figured out it was her giving up the info?

I hope that is not the case...if it is, I fear they will never find her. Informants in the underground are not liked or shown any tolerance.

Perhaps she was working as an informant for a relative who was selling drugs, maybe cutting out competition. She was found out and abducted.

Or...her abduction was staged by the side she was working for. To pin another syndicate. Maybe to keep her safe while the other syndicate was pinned.

Things like that happen in organized crime but this case may not be that high profile at all. These are just ideas. Trying to find out what x equals.

Bingo. Maybe not dad, maybe another relative. But I think dad knows something or maybe he just has an idea.

Some of his speeches on facebook seem to be aimed at someone in particular, I never read them like he was pleading to a wide range of people - more someone in particular that he knew was capable of doing this.

I follow the fb pages, also, and I have thought the same thing. Exactly like hes pleading with someone in particular, even when he made the statement that was something about him having other means which he didn't want to use (something like that), seems almost directed, like, how can you use those means if you don't know anything?

I find a lot of what the APD puts out to be hard to believe. I don't know why these are just my thoughts on the matter.

No doubt at all. They have continually changed the story, from the word go. I did a little research of the department (just news stories etc) and was amazed at what was going on up there. If one of the things that happened recently in that department happened in my city there would be heads rolling - all over the place.

The other strange thing is the way the media has handled this (my area of expertise). In the second or third story or as soon as I was pretty sure I was not going to get a still shot at minimum from that video, and the reason given to me was to protect a future jury, there would have been a statement in there saying that ABC news has filed a request for public information ... let the attorney see what is happening.

When the police don't give it, you chase it from anywhere until they are sick of the sight of you and give you the news themselves ;) lol

I know that drug deals can go down at the coffee huts ( same as some pizza delivery guys, at least up here) Just thinking again, but maybe she was selling a little from the hut, so someone came to rob her, not the coffee hut.

I follow the fb pages, also, and I have thought the same thing. Exactly like hes pleading with someone in particular, even when he made the statement that was something about him having other means which he didn't want to use (something like that), seems almost directed, like, how can you use those means if you don't know anything?

Yep and the whole - "I will meet you and give you everything you need and not tell the police."

I get that this dad loves his daughter and is desperate to see her home, but you don't work against the police, you work with them all the way.

Which brings me back to ... why the hell are the police NOT involving him? The department down here hold meetings with victims families every day, telling them as much as they safely can. Certainly questioning them daily to see if what they're thinking is right or at least remotely possible.

Yes they have. It's almost as if they are trying to throw someone off. Like they are trying to keep an ace up their sleeves. That or they are just bluffing. Both very very risky moves when someone's life is on the line.

I agree, there is a few ways they could get the police to release at least a still. Why they haven't is beyond me. Why the contents would taint a jury is also beyond me.

The whole thing, the case, the people indirectly involved, the media, the agents working on it, all seem to know something they aren't sharing with the other factors. The whole thing smells rotten.

I know that drug deals can go down at the coffee huts ( same as some pizza delivery guys, at least up here) Just thinking again, but maybe she was selling a little from the hut, so someone came to rob her, not the coffee hut.

Robbing her of dope doesn't necessitate taking her. If they robbed her she couldn't really ring the cops and say I was robbed of dope (although I have read people doing that on many occasions and actually heard the calls to dispatch lol)

No doubt at all. They have continually changed the story, from the word go. I did a little research of the department (just news stories etc) and was amazed at what was going on up there. If one of the things that happened recently in that department happened in my city there would be heads rolling - all over the place.

The other strange thing is the way the media has handled this (my area of expertise). In the second or third story or as soon as I was pretty sure I was not going to get a still shot at minimum from that video, and the reason given to me was to protect a future jury, there would have been a statement in there saying that ABC news has filed a request for public information ... let the attorney see what is happening.

When the police don't give it, you chase it from anywhere until they are sick of the sight of you and give you the news themselves ;) lol

Don't get us folks from Anchorage started on the police department!! :)
I really don't think anyone can rely on what they're saying, or most of the news stations, a lot of incompetence! I have known of some stories that were reported on, one reports something wrong, then they all do. The stories I know of first hand, weren't reported with much accuracy at all.

I wonder if that someone is Duane's dad? I wish we could sleuth him.

When I interviewed JK he said that DT's father and him were friends and he has been nothing but help in the whole thing. For the record I don't think he is involved.

I wonder if that someone is Duane's dad? I wish we could sleuth him.

I am not sure. Can't find the words to say why not though. If it were his dad I think JK might be more inclined to pop over with Duane and punch the crap out of him.

I also would think a lot of people would have noticed them walking down Tudor Rd. Its a busy road, and it was cold and snowing, they would have been moving pretty slow if they were walking in the snow, or have been right next to the road to be moving quicker. I always notice people walking in the snow because it makes me kinda pause and be like "that really sucks!" This year there's been a real problem with snow removal so driving lanes were pretty tight, you notice people walking, and I don't think he would have been slowly stomping through the snow banks with her.

When I interviewed JK he said that DT's father and him were friends and he has been nothing but help in the whole thing. For the record I don't think he is involved.

Thank you for that insight.

I think the problem with this case is there are too many options for LE to follow. So many shady characters.

You don't think who is involved? DT's dad, or JK or both?

Katydid, I agree completely. The whole thing seems like it was pulled right out of a movie.

GutFeeling, DT's father is who I was referring to. Not that I believe what I have been told in interviews, it's just at this time I don't think he is involved.

I always get what I can out of an interview and go with my gut the rest of the way lol

If we can get the names of his sisters then we have a solid lead for the FBI. However, I do not know if that practice is acceptable here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2