Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nuts! Did he really need a car wash that badly???? I thought maybe they would get ratted out by a drug dealer but a car wash? SMH. What am I gonna do with my free time now?
Ha! They apparently ditched the truck in the car wash bay and she picked him up there, in the cadillac they were found in today. So it was a way to hide the truck when abandoning it, I guess?

MHOO but I feel like she would actually be the more suicidal of the two. She went into this fully knowing she would probably not make it out. I think it was her plan all along. She sucked her money dry like there was no tomorrow. IMHO it was all an elaborate suicide.
It’s tragic. Just awful. They say she’s facing 10+ years, but are they really expecting her to live? They said her gun shot wound is very serious.

Ha! They apparently ditched the truck in the car wash bay and she picked him up there, in the cadillac they were found in today. So it was a way to hide the truck when abandoning it, I guess?
A car wash seems like a really stupid place to abandon a vehicle. Surely someone is going to notice eventually if the place is still in business.

very true.... the many days in Evansville is clearly we want to know more about.....
Yes. One question is did either of them have a special sentimental tie to Evansville. Another question is did he want to go back to prison (medical care, food, shelter, etc) so they paused to take advantage of the accessories she had purchased b4 they took off. Maybe they both knew of her possibly intended ending dating back to b4 the jailbreak & they just wanted to get far enough to buy some time in a hotel. It will also be interesting if he claims he knew nothing of her intended jailbreak that day.

Sometimes you read about people who have a terminal illness and decide to do something rash before they die. I’ve wondered if that was the case with Vicky. But even then, why not close your accounts then go to Tahiti or something. Maybe she just had a dark side and figured, my life is boring so I’m going to throw it all away for some fun. I mean if it was a week with Brad Pitt maybe, but nd continued geez.
Well it’s good that they got CW off of the streets but it is sad that VW took the route that she did.
I guess CW just filled her head with all kinds of crazy ideas. It could be that the death of her husband affected her in such away that she just couldn’t get over it , although they were divorced she still loved him and continued to help his mother look after him.Parkinson’s is a tough disease.

Sadly now, if she does not survive, it's his story to tell.

JMO

And you can almost guarantee he’ll play the “she strung me along” card. I’m sure his lawyer (when he gets one) will immediately be venturing down that path, regardless of whether VW survives or not.

EDIT: And just read that she has passed. RIP VW. It’s now his story to shape and I feel very sad for her family.

This is nuts! Did he really need a car wash that badly???? I thought maybe they would get ratted out by a drug dealer but a car wash? SMH. What am I gonna do with my free time now?

Car wash stalls = people leaving car with keys inside.
It wasn't the "desire of a car wash", it is the prospect of stealing a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R