Any apps compatible now that Tapatalk isn’t?

Yes. They are not using it anymore. This software should adapt to your format. That is what they responded to me

No. As far as I know, the new site will never be compatible with tapatalk. It's a bummer. It's harder to see what's new.

Ok... thanks for letting me know. I thought I was going a little nuts. I agree that Tapatalk is a great format.

Oh boooooo I couldn't get on tapatalk either

Is Websleuths still using Tapatalk? I was kicked off a couple of days ago and am now unable to log back in. Is anyone else having issues? TY’
Same here! What is the solution???

Tapatalk is no longer available with websleuths.

Is Websleuths still using Tapatalk? I was kicked off a couple of days ago and am now unable to log back in. Is anyone else having issues? TY’
I had the same question. It keeps telling my log-in information is wrong and gives me this very long error message....

Sad to say I will no longer be able to come here without tapatalk. When I log in on my phone the browser keeps getting huge pop up ads that I can’t get out of without shutting the window and losing my place. Huge spammy ads about winning free iPhone x’s. Tapatalk makes it so much easier. I never really posted much but have been a member for years.

I’ve been using the browser version since the switch but the giant pop ups/spam links just started for me in the last couple days then I have to close out the tab and try again. Frustrating, especially when in the midst of typing.

Yep... I will do my best to continue to watch the Teresa Seivers thread but way too much trouble otherwise on my iPad/iPhone.

I can't log in either. Tapatalk support tells me the websleuths admin needs to re-install a plug in. I was starting to think it was just my phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay
Back