AR AR - April Andrews, 15, Pea Ridge, 18 Nov 2006

Bumping up April's case. She deserves to be found.
Do you believe there could be any connection between this case and any of the other missing persons cases?
I really don't know enough about similar cases in AR or surrounding states.
Have you studied any of the other cases on websleuths? I am into the Springfield Three and Jodi Huisentruit.

Have you studied any of the other cases on websleuths? I am into the Springfield Three and Jodi Huisentruit.

Cases in general or cases from AR?

I have many "watched cases," but they're random cases that I want to follow, mostly not due to geographical area. Sorry, I'm not familiar with those two cases....

Cases in general or cases from AR?

I have many "watched cases," but they're random cases that I want to follow, mostly not due to geographical area. Sorry, I'm not familiar with those two cases....
That's ok. Springfield three is from Springfield missouri. Jodi Husentruit was Mason City, Iowa. Both are quite tragic. I guess Cerilla Doyle committed suicide. That's so strange.

That's ok. Springfield three is from Springfield missouri. Jodi Husentruit was Mason City, Iowa. Both are quite tragic. I guess Cerilla Doyle committed suicide. That's so strange.

I'll read up on Springfield Three and JH's case.
As far as CD, if she was still investigating cases (what a brave kind woman, if so), I would hope it wasn't that she questioned a dangerous person and fell victim to foul play :(

I'll read up on Springfield Three and JH's case.
As far as CD, if she was still investigating cases (what a brave kind woman, if so), I would hope it wasn't that she questioned a dangerous person and fell victim to foul play :(
I believe in her case they are certain about suicide. It's the location she chose to do it which is so suspicious.

Monday Night Mystery: April Andrews | KLRT - FOX16.com

This Monday, the mystery surrounding April Andrews.

She’s been missing since 2006.

The then 15-year-old was last seen in Pea Ridge, Arkansas.

Andrews was last seen getting into a white pickup truck outside of her parents’ Pea Ridge apartment.

Our Mitch McCoy talks with seasoned police investigators and prosecutors, live on FOX16.com, kark.com and on FOX16 and KARK’s Facebook at 7 p.m. Monday.

Viewers can interact with McCoy and the Monday Night Mystery contributors on Facebook Live using #MondayNightMystery. The contributors will answer questions in real-time and provide expert analysis during the show.

Using the power of their experience cracking cases, they will shed light on what’s likely happening inside the police investigation.

Quote snipped.

I wonder why that says she was last seen getting into a white truck but Charley Project says seen talking to someone in a brown truck?

April Dawn Andrews – The Charley Project

Interesting.
To be honest, I am not familiar with April’s case beyond seeing it as I look at other AR cases. I saw the link above, and wanted to share.
But your find has caught my interest; believe I’ll see what I can find...

@ChatteringBirds @mlhenn

I think there was a crossed wire regarding the truck - it is reported as a brown truck. The driver was described as a white male by the young witness.

There are a few other discrepancies in the reports on the case, but the witness saw a brown, full-sized, single cab truck.

I think about April often. I see her darling little face in my head everyday.

It COULD have looked something like this:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 10.07.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 10.07.38 AM.png
    532.5 KB · Views: 4
I live very close to Pea Ridge and also have many family members from Pea Ridge. This case is something my mother and I still talk about and just wonder what happened to her. I feel so sorry for her and hope that she will never be forgotten

I
The Benton County Sheriff's Office recently shared this flyer with a newly age-progressed image of April Dawn Andrews, who went missing in 2006 at the age of 15 in Pea Ridge. The image in the bottom right shows April's age progressed to 33 years old.(Courtesy Image/Benton County Sheriff's Office)
The Benton County Sheriff's Office recently shared this flyer with a newly age-progressed image of April Dawn Andrews, who went missing in 2006 at the age of 15 in Pea Ridge. The image in the bottom right shows April's age progressed to 33 years old.

"April's disappearance has continued to haunt her family and detectives, but we refuse to waiver [sic] in our hope that she'll be found," a post on the Sheriff's Office's Facebook page states.

The Facebook page Help Find April Dawn Andrews was created years ago to help solve the teen's disappearance. The page was created by April's older sister, Tonya Washburn, who died two years ago.

Her husband, Don Washburn of Springdale, said he is now in charge of the page.

"I'm trying to find April," Washburn said. "I'm trying to carry on my wife's mission."

He said his wife died May 17, 2022, and April's mother and one of her brothers have also died in recent years.

Washburn said he and his wife were married for eight years and his wife told him different things about the case over the years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back