AR AR - Barling, WhtMale, UP17131, 50-70, skeletal, wooded area, blue overalls, Feb'17

creepedout

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Police: Human Remains Found Off Highway 59 In Barling

I came across the above UID case while searching on an unrelated case. I'm not able to located the the exact street listed (N. Boundary road). However, by the description of being near Hwy 59 and the Arkansas River, one can conclude it's somewhere around here:

Google Maps

Around half a year earlier, Phillip Smith went missing after dropping off a friend in Dora, Arkansas. His vehicle was located the same evening abandoned in the park shown in the above map. Phillip also matches the basic UID description (around 5'9", 5'11", white male, 50-70):

Phillip Alan Smith – The Charley Project

Thoughts?

He’s got too ruleouts on NamUs:
MP33120
Billy Lang - missing since 03/03/2016
County: Canadian, OK
MP35013
James Peavy - missing since 08/06/2016
County: McCurtin, OK

Some more info on Donald Andrews:
Donald Lee Andrews – The Charley Project
Andrews was last seen in Fort Smith, Arkansas at 10:30 a.m. on May 19, 2012. He has never been heard from again. Authorities could find no evidence of foul play at his home in the 2400 block of south 28th Street. Because of his dementia, Andrews is considered to be at risk. Few details are available in his case.

Last edited:
height is way off but was last seen in bib overalls. It appears he is also wearing them in his photo so maybe something he always wore?

Thumbnail

@ClaireNC I could see Donald as a possibility, especially as it's only 10 miles between Barling where the remains were found and Fort Smith where Donald was last seen. In addition to a bunch of VA ruleouts, he only has one listed on his Namus and it's from MI.

Reactions: ipa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back