Identified! AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #1 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think madeabecbec has been in touch with LE and has submitted some matches.

Re: CODIS - its my understanding that if a UID's DNA is in CODIS and a Missing Person's DNA is in CODIS, they are automatically run...in other words, when DNA is put into CODIS, the system automatically runs a comparison. so if both the UID and the Missing Person's DNA have DNA in CODIS, it is likely not a match.

Christine...please correct me if I am wrong on this.

Yes Ma'am, you are correct in how CODIS "works", however this Janes DNA is not in CODIS yet, the profile is available at University of North Texas as of now, hopefully that will change and be entered into CODIS, soon, very soon! You may read the ME report here: https://identifyus.org/report.php?p=individual&i=2813

Molly; I see alot of similarities in Jane & Kahler, especially the way they look into the camera, with the dip of their head and kind of squinting when they smile....Good find!!! If you would like for me to submit this for you I will.... Not a prob!

Here's the side by side pics for Kahler
Jane--Kahler--Jane--Kahler--Jane

Attachments

• Copy of KKahler missing 1-1-80 CA.jpg
    Copy of KKahler missing 1-1-80 CA.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 134
Madeabecbec - thanks for posting the pictures. Please submit this for me - thanks again!

I definately see a resemblance between Jane and Kimberly Kahler. The facial shape and squinty eyes, and even though nose look similar.

Madea, you are right our killer is in the obits, oddley so are most of his family died young, he does have a neice in C-dubya (took me forever to get that duh) could ya walk across the street there and ask her whats up? just kidding! what do you think of Mary Jo (above ) it does fit timeline, circumstances?????

Madea, you are right our killer is in the obits, oddley so are most of his family died young, he does have a neice in C-dubya (took me forever to get that duh) could ya walk across the street there and ask her whats up? just kidding! what do you think of Mary Jo (above ) it does fit timeline, circumstances?????

I don't - what is C-Dubya? Thanks.

Seattle, WA?

So then you saw a picture of him, do you remember how you knew them? Even if you did know her you wouldn't have known her real identity, anyway, right.

Madeabecbec did you submit Kahler as a possible match? She looks very similar to me.

I don't - what is C-Dubya? Thanks.

Hi medusa, C-dubya is madeabecbec catchy name for her hometown I am from her state, I just didnt catch on,

And about the killer-boyfriend, I have a uncanny recall for faces and conversations, but Im having trouble with jane, I remember her from a club called hollywood's in our hometown, I even remember it was cold outside...but thats it, if I saw the BF/killer it might jog.....Im getting at that age!:woohoo:

doe network case 1403DFAL thats east coast, come on guys check this girl out !:confused:

I think somebody will be submitting her as a possible match for you, unless you want to.

• James R. McAlphin, 43, who gave addresses of 1202 N. Highland and 627 Champagnolle Road, was arrested Wednesday on a Texas warrant for sexual assault and an El Dorado warrant for failure to appear.

this was april 2008, maybe I should look under my own nose Huh?

Yeah, I don't see him being a missing piece to the puzzle. I think he probably didn't know her real name, I think she was probably just working for him. I think the key is waiting to see if these matches work and then posting her picture on different local classified websites and asking AMW to help.

Sorry - I don't see Mary Jo as being a possible...the protruding tooth is really noticeable in her photo, and I don't see that in Jane Doe's photos...and the height is really way off...

That being said, maybe she had her teeth fixed? And maybe the height is just wrong...so many possibilities....

Sorry - I don't see Mary Jo as being a possible...the protruding tooth is really noticeable in her photo, and I don't see that in Jane Doe's photos...and the height is really way off...

That being said, maybe she had her teeth fixed? And maybe the height is just wrong...so many possibilities....

And I agree, I don't see her growing eight inches after she's hit puberty, it just doesn't seem possible. Also, why would she have her teeth fixed, she is living a life of prostitution and crime.

Madeabecbec - thanks for posting the pictures. Please submit this for me - thanks again!

Molly; It's done!!

Just a bit of information, I have gathered: Jane was a stripper in Little Rock, AR, before she became a "full-time" prostitute, when she left LR, it is believed that she then moved to TX, where she was a stripper at The Carousel in Dallas and some believe she was into the drug scene before ever becoming a stripper in LR! One of the menus, that she had in her possession was from The Raven in Virginia Beach,VA, this place has topless dancers and waitresses, they also offer "Champagne Rooms" for the elite group, soooo, methinks she may have worked there before migrating to LR... I haven't been able to find out for sure though. I'm going to email them photos and ask if the managers (twin brothers, btw) remember her, let's pray that they do and are willing to shed some light...... I have yet to receive anything from Boyd's Studio, I was hoping at least an email telling that he doesn't remember her, I'm not giving up on that, just yet....
I have an acquaintance that sells lingerie and "risque" costumes to strip clubs all over the state, I have printed a flyer to fax to her and she is going to take it with her and ask the managers if they remember her, let's hope one of them shares info with her.....
About McAlphin, he died in prison in 1995! I do not have a pic of him (yet) He had a son Willie James Roy McAlphin, maybe that's the one that was arrested, IDK!!!

Sloane7777-PM me, the nieces name, I am not opposed to calling her!

Madea - I just love you!! I am amazed how how much info you are able to track down - obviously you are very devoted to our Jane, and others. Kudos!!

Re: the teeth issue...I suppose she could have had her teeth fixed while being a stripper...but not likely in my opinion...sigh...

I know that we will find out who she is one day...

Madea - I am going to PM you re: an idea I have...

The details in Michelle's case seem rather sketchy...could she have run away and entered "the life"?

did either Wilder or Bradford have a woman "helping" them?

There certainly isn't much information or anything in particular about her family on either doe network or the charley project....

she is such a pretty girl that I could definitely see Wilder or Bradford being attracted to her....sick though that thought is....

I'm sorry I don't have more time to do more investigating of Michelle's situation...

You can read a little more about Wilder here: http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/wilder/index.html

There is an archived forum of William Richard Bradford, on WS here:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/f-115 Good reading on both of these.... Scary and frustrating, but interesting and good info to have while sleuthing.....

Molly; It's done!!

Just a bit of information, I have gathered: Jane was a stripper in Little Rock, AR, before she became a "full-time" prostitute, when she left LR, it is believed that she then moved to TX, where she was a stripper at The Carousel in Dallas and some believe she was into the drug scene before ever becoming a stripper in LR! One of the menus, that she had in her possession was from The Raven in Virginia Beach,VA, this place has topless dancers and waitresses, they also offer "Champagne Rooms" for the elite group, soooo, methinks she may have worked there before migrating to LR... I haven't been able to find out for sure though. I'm going to email them photos and ask if the managers (twin brothers, btw) remember her, let's pray that they do and are willing to shed some light...... I have yet to receive anything from Boyd's Studio, I was hoping at least an email telling that he doesn't remember her, I'm not giving up on that, just yet....
I have an acquaintance that sells lingerie and "risque" costumes to strip clubs all over the state, I have printed a flyer to fax to her and she is going to take it with her and ask the managers if they remember her, let's hope one of them shares info with her.....
About McAlphin, he died in prison in 1995! I do not have a pic of him (yet) He had a son Willie James Roy McAlphin, maybe that's the one that was arrested, IDK!!!

Sloane7777-PM me, the nieces name, I am not opposed to calling her!

Thank you so much for all the info MBB - you ROCK!

I'm beginning to think JD was a bit older than the range given. If the places she worked stripping were legit - she would have to have been at least 18 to work, right? Course I suppose she could have lied about her age and had a fake ID. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone she ever knew while she was on her own even knew her real name!

She sure did a lot of hard living before her death. Poor little thing. I sure hope we can get her ID'd and give her some dignity back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391