Identified! AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #1 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if she was a transsexual they would have discovered it at autopsy - I belive that they weigh all of the organs, and would have discovered anything odd while looking for signs of sexual trauma or pregnancy. I think that, aside from her long face, she has overplucked her eyebrows, and is wearing fairly harsh black eyeliner and lots of mascara - I've known plenty of girls who do themselves up that way (not strippers!) and it always makes their eyes look smaller, while emphasizing their foreheads (not helped by no bangs or small bangs).

I have sent this link to my email line, it is far reaching.

Someone is grieving for this young lady and wondering where she is.

It is a small world, can we all do anything less than to email it on?

There was a thread about this girl in the Cold Cases section awhile back. Of course, it too went cold, with so little info to go on. I think about this girl often, and wonder who she really was. It really boggles the mind to see how many unidentified people there are out there. No one exists in a vacuum.

I have spent hours going over missing persons in Florida, since that is where she is expected to be from. I cannot find anyone that even resembles her. My guess is that she isn't on a missing persons list, maybe a foster child who fell through the cracks. She is probably listed as shorter if she is reported missing, seeing as she had been on her own for a few years and probably grew taller during her teen years.

I don't know the figures, but am guessing that most everyone has a computer and email these days.

What a great venue to alert people about the missing than to send an email to all of your personal email lists. Then everyone passes it on when all people get the email. Emails from friends are read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU all have those email addresses of friends who receive goodies from you, jokes, recipes or special information, etc., your friends have addresses of other folks that you may not be aware of, friendships spread throughout the GLOBE.

Somewhere a mother or father are using their email everyday, and sitting and suffering from worry about a missing family member.

WE the people have a vehicle for alerting others about missing people, I think people will care enough to look at the links with information on found and unidentified missing people. OR freshly missing individuals.

The world has become a much smaller place for us, it is up to us all to help in this process.

This reminds me of the Sharon Marshall case, you know someone out there knows who she really is. Where are they, when will they come forward?

I will put her on my MySpace page and add her to the blog. Have several to add this weekend. You would be amazed out how many people get to see the information I have posted there and everyone that has me on their 'friends' list get's to see her picture once it's posted and everyone that views anyone's page I am associated with will see her picture. There are all kinds of people working on MySpace to find the missing and UID'd. From housewives to PI's, from LE agencies to bounty hunters.

http://www.myspace.com/do_u_recognize_me

Who knows, maybe someone will recognize her!

ETA: Maybe I will make her a page for herself...need to see how much info I can gather.

Thank you so much. I really think that this is one person that can be identified. The pictures are clear and she is so pretty, maybe that will encourage people to take a closer look.

I am doing a lot of bumping today, lol, but I want to keep some of these cases in the forefront, it is easy to forget about them the further they get in the back logs here.

I always keep this girl's image in my mind when I'm surfing through the missing files on Doe. From her story, she just sounded like a lost soul even while living and for her to be un id'ed seems so sad.

I agree that she's probably not listed as missing from anywhere.

When I first heard of this case, I thought maybe it could be Lisa Jane Borden missing from Big Spring TX. Unfortunately it's not likely they are a match because the eye color is different and the age is off. Lisa had brown eyes, the UID had blue eyes, and Lisa would have been 31 when the UID was found.

I definately don't think it is Lisa, the look is much different from the pictures I have seen of Lisa. A while back, there was a thread about a lot of unidentified pictures that may have been victims of a killer, and I swear one looked like Lisa but I can't find the thread.

Thanks, Lisa! They do have a lot of photos...but they seem to know a lot about her, where she has been, where she worked, who she lived with...just not her real identity. It sounds like she was quite a little con artist if they believe she was wanted for Bank Robbery etc.

What about this girl?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mcginness_kelli.html

Some of the aliases the Doe used are similar??

Height is off quite a bit....

Lisa - did you call this one in? I put the pictures side by side and if you take the younger picture from the Doe network and compare it to the last picture in the top row of the Charleyproject - it is pretty uncanny. The young lady has a very distinctive nose and hair line. I think this is a pretty good match and definitly worth calling in.

Salem

there is quite a big discrepancy in age here:
Kelli:
Missing Since: June 28, 1983 from Seattle, Washington
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: April 17, 1965

UID:
Located on July 10, 1991 in El Dorado, Union County, Arkansas
Estimated age: 18 - 21 years old

Kelli was 18 in 1983 and our UID was estimated to be 18 in 1991?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member