Identified! AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #1 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Summerfield Jane Doe was close to 30 and they estimated her to be between 18-21. I wouldn't discount her based on age. They look so much alike!!!

It is becoming more common for LE to contact Myspace and to be allowed into an account to check for clues when people go missing. A single log-in doesn't necessarily mean anything. Multiple log-in probably do.

"A detective found a copy of a letter sent from the police to the FBI stating that the suspect had said that her name was "Kelly Lee Carr" age 24, and that she was wanted in Virginia and along the East Coast for bank robbery."
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/81ufar.html

So was this doe wanted for bank robbery on the eastern seaboard? Could they fingerprint her and see if any sealed juvenile records come up? Maybe if she had a juvenile record it would be under her real name..

Here is a side by side comparison. Kelly McGinness was reported missing in 1983. This Jane Doe was found in 1991. She would be 8 years older. I, too, think it's a likely match. I'm thrown off by the age and height, but in the past this things have been reported wrong. Kelly McGinness' height may have been a guess by a family member???

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z99/Zanko123/KellyCarrKellyMcGinness.jpg

If that isn't her, it's her identical twin. I'd be surprised if it hadn't been checked, but you should call it in.

Someone call it in! At least they will tell you if Kelly McGinniss has already been ruled out....

Has Kelly/UID been submitted as possible match to LE yet? By whom?

If not I'd be happy to take care of.

Jane Doe has a long history and I think the "18-21" age range is way understated. This looks like a good match. Jane Doe looks much older- 28-35 in my opinion- so I think this should be submitted.

I thought those were two photos of the same woman when I clicked on the comparison photo.

Wow!! Sure looks like a match!! Turn it in!!

chaddylex:)

I will submit possible match in the morning if no one answers me about it being turned in by then. I will get as much info I can on the UID. The nose and the wieght of Kelli vs the many pics of UID is off for me. However, I stink at comparing by pics.

Not sure if this will work or help, but I transposed one image over the other...looks goofy but you can see that the eyes and nose match up perfectly.

KellyCarrKellyMcGinness-copy.gif

Here is a side by side comparison. Kelly McGinness was reported missing in 1983. This Jane Doe was found in 1991. She would be 8 years older. I, too, think it's a likely match. I'm thrown off by the age and height, but in the past this things have been reported wrong. Kelly McGinness' height may have been a guess by a family member???

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z99/Zanko123/KellyCarrKellyMcGinness.jpg

Oh. my. gosh. They are identical!

Not just the nose, the chin, the jaw, the lips, the hair line...

If she is as old as they say, then it's very possible that she has lost weight in between the pictures.

I will be shocked if this is not the same girl.

I have this potential match as ruled out by Union County Coroner Dentals back in February of 2004 from a list of ruled outs I have. It looked so promising!! :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona