Arrest Made in JB Murder - Aug 16th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
KUSA - A Boulder County District Attorney investigator is bringing a suspect in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case back to the United States.var LinkCount=0;

The suspect was arrested in Bangkok, Thailand Wednesday morning.

The suspect has confessed to certain elements of the crime that are unknown to the general public.

The suspect is expected to arrive back in the United States, possibly within the next two days, accompanied by an investigator from the Boulder DA's office.

The Boulder County DA's office has not confirmed the identity of the suspect, but is expected to have a press conference later today.

9NEWS.com will live stream the event.

Thailand is a haven for paedophiles. I don't know about in the US, but eyebrows are usually raised here if a man says he's been to Thailand. I remember once having dinner with a couple of my husband's business associates and shuddering when one of them said he'd been to Thailand and that his wife had allowed him one night out on his own. Yuk.

:eek: WOW. Can't wait for more info...

How strange that this happens soooo soon after Patsy's death!!!

Wow, this is so unexpected. What a shame that Patsy did not live long enough to see her daughter's killer brought to justice.

michelle said:
Geeze, I am sitting on pins and needles!

As am I michelle-

This brings back memories of Laci's trial.....refreshrefreshrefreshrefresh - LOL

If Patsy knew about it before she died, then presumably Mary keenan did too. Could explain why she went to the funeral? If that was the case, then I eat my words.

No article yet on CNN.com, but the big red block of ALERT text is there.

Like Dan is saying, if this statement is true and there are facts stated by the one arrested it is most important. DUH! He's waiting to see if the BPD will make an announcement. I think John must have called Dan Abrams, don't you think!''

By the way, MSNBC is devoting their coverage as of now to JonBenet's case.

I haven't even been involved in the forum here, but I am so happy there is a possible break. And to all you devoted followers of the case I raise my mocha high for a toast in the honor of justice!

Scandi

amandab said:
As am I michelle-

This brings back memories of Laci's trial.....refreshrefreshrefreshrefresh - LOL
I know does it. I swear I cant believe its been 10 years since this murder. I only hope Justice now will be served.

scandi said:
And to all you devoted followers of the case I raise my mocha high for a toast in the honor of justice!

Scandi
I love Mocha!

u yes the ungodly refreshing. We will prob. make WS crash again. I hope not. Toast and jelly sounds so good!!

Oh I'm so impatient!!!

I want a name, booking photo, info info info!!!!

They just said BPD said the arrestee has confessed to certain parts of the crime. Confessed.

Dan did say there are all kinds of kooks who confess to crimes, so be warry, it might be one of those.

They're surmising on MSNBC there might be a new lead, new resources and new investigators, a fresh set of eyes or a new mindset, to have had this happen!~

Scandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member