Arrest Made in JB Murder - Aug 16th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
scandi said:
They just said BPD said the arrestee has confessed to certain parts of the crime. Confessed.

Dan did say there are all kinds of kooks who confess to crimes, so be warry, it might be one of those.

They're surmising on MSNBC there might be a new lead, new resources and new investigators, a fresh set of eyes or a new mindset, to have had this happen!~

Scandi
I hope it's all real. This also gives me hope that one day Natalee Holloway's case can and will be solved.

Henry Lee will be on MSNBC as soon as they get him on the phone, and this will be interesting as he worked on the case.

DNA found under her fingernails or on her underpants had to nail the guy in Thailand acc to Lee. DNA evidendce was memorialized so there is no dgredation of DNA after 10 years. Broken window in basement - oh, this is hard to get exact as he is a hard one to understand. He is in a meeting with the US Marshall, he has to go!

Well, his comments will be in writing soon I'm sure.

Oh, my Mocha is running low and I am plumb out of ciggies!

O lord I would send you a marlboro via email if I could scandi. We are all on standby

scandi said:
Henry Lee will be on MSNBC as soon as they get him on the phone, and this wi8ll be interesting as he worked on the case.

Oh, my Mocha is running low and I am plumb out of ciggies!
You better get more, this may be turn into a long night for us sleuthers.

It will be wonderful to bring closure to this case. They say that the motive is often not known until the perp is caught.

Just heard on my local news about the arrest. Will add anything I hear when it comes on next.

Just got home from work and was surfing the news .... just got the tail end of the story. It is over seas and apparently the suspect had information that no on else knew. This was o FOX Breaking News. I won't get too excited until we hear more!

I just saw the red box on CNN and came here... and already 2 pages of posts! It could be a long night as we wait for info.

wow!!!! Finally, there might just be Justice for Jonbenet.

mjak

I dont want to get too excited, But this would be a miracle wouldnt it? I mean who would have thought after all this time. I pray they caught the perp.

He is being held in bangcok on "unrelated sex charges". That is what my news just said.

michelle said:
He is being held in bangcok on "unrelated sex charges". That is what my news just said.
So if it was a paedophile..... JonBenet - the paedophile's dream? Could this mean the pageants led to her murder after all?

I have heard too many people say it is confirmed the arrest was made this morning, so I think we can accept that, right guys! LOL

Just think of it. The fly over to make the arrest, do you think. Or maybe the US has LE in Thailand for things like this. Then they put the dude in the box, and oh boy, I wish I could be a little bug up on the ceiling to hear what transpired. Hope they were tough as nails cops that looked like big bulldogs!

Clint Van Zant sounds pretty positive this is a good bust just from what I hear in his voice.

Think it is time for a :woohoo: :woohoo: , or two! LOL

Scandi

I heard it was this morning he was arrested also.

capps said:
Just got home from work and was surfing the news .... just got the tail end of the story. It is over seas and apparently the suspect had information that no on else knew. This was o FOX Breaking News. I won't get too excited until we hear more!
Thank GOODNESS there was some evidence that wasn't leaked. Just goes to show how important it is NOT to leak evidence in a case like this. Supposing this evidence had been leaked and they couldn't prove the guy hadn't just read it on the Internet?

I am having 'major eye problems' so was resting my eyes, no TV, phone rang, my little grandson telling me!!!

Where is Blue Crab? Tailand indeed, wonder if our tutor has a hand in this? I am betting that he was involved.

I am also thinking that the Susannah Chase case is involved. Most recently LE had found a NEW method of testing other ethnic dna, for that case. Semen was found on Susannah case.

I am also wondering since PR knew she was fading fast, IF she relayed some unknown info to LE?

I will be waiting and watching non stop for more information.

Justice for JonBenet is all we wanted, and not having all of the information on this case, was most certainly a handicap.

Clint Van Zant on TV now. Channel 43 Denver, Comcast.

Wow! This is really big news.

How did the guy get into the house and do all this w/o waking anyone. Do you suppose he knew John or Patsy? Did he know the layout of the house?

Since it was reported that he confessed to certain things only the killer would know I think its a pretty sure bet!

I hate waiting!
It is absolutely awful what this family was put through and now it turns out it was an intruder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member