ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to change the subject but see the watch on Robyn's arm? Looks like a mens watch but I could be wrong, I wonder if it's been found?

attachment.php

Attachments

• missingrobyng.jpg
    missingrobyng.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 135
BBM - Gee, sounds like a BLAST....

Do people really "do" Ambien?

They do. A lot. I'd wager good money that any ER sees at least one patient on the stuff every weekend. As I mentioned before, all it takes is stimuli (focus on TV, or a video game for example) or to fight the initial urge to sleep. I had an experience once. I had come off a run of night shifts at the hospital and took 15mg of Ambien to try and sleep. I sat at my PC for an hour and the next thing I knew it was the next day. I had dirty pots/pans in the sink and a refrigerator full of groceries. Didn't recall shopping or cooking. Scary and accidental, but I remember feeling wonderful for the first hour. I've only used it since in a smaller dose and in complete dark/quiet.

Doesn't sound like something you would take in the middle of the day with drinking on top of it, if you were going out to lunch and then snorkeling afterwards.

GG could have saw the prescription among her things & thought he'd throw that "she was taking sleeping pills" line in the story he was telling the police to make it seem more believeable that she drown and/or to cover her "woozyness" during lunch.

Don't mean to change the subject but see the watch on Robyn's arm? Looks like a mens watch but I could be wrong, I wonder if it's been found?

attachment.php
Unless I'm completely mistaken, I believe that photo was one of the press releases from RF. RG and RF had taken trips to the beach before... Virginia shore, (if memory serves correct from early posts on the RG missing facebook page...)

As seen on some sites .. not from my own experience.

"Ambien is not a good drug to use recreationally. It causes memory loss and when combined with alcohol can cause a person to do really stupid things and remember nothing about it".

"Ambien has the effect of exacerbating the body’s reaction to alcohol, meaning that symptoms normally associated with acute intoxication can be seen with little alcohol consumption. These symptoms include drowsiness, blackouts, loss of coordination, slurred speech, loss of consciousness and severe depression."

http://www.ambienandalcohol.com/

WOW, Deanna, you are so right in your post.

I had to take Ambien for a while, wasn't sleeping due to a death in the family.This was 3 years ago, one nite I took 2 because I forgot. Took 1 at 8 and then again at 9. My Husband probably saved my life (drama queen here),I was in a coma--do not remember him putting me in the shower that nite. Next day woke up looking like went for a midnight swim --remembered nothing!! This was so frightening to me I will not take any form of sleep meds.
Mixing this drug with another respiratory inhibitor could have caused her death without ever going into the ocean

attachment.php

Is that the same dress she had on in the last pics from the Aruba trip? Of course, didn't someone say that was her favorite dress? Also look at the background, sand steps, rail.....course could just be another beach with her favorite dress on I suppose.

Unless I'm completely mistaken, I believe that photo was one of the press releases from RF. RG and RF had taken trips to the beach before... Virginia shore, (if memory serves correct from early posts on the RG missing facebook page...)

Possible, it came off the dailymail.uk, it appeared to be the same dress she was wearing in her last seen photos. If not I'll remove it but I still wonder about the watch. I understood a photographer took pictures of her because of her tattoo's. Photo's

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ajor-fight-Aruba-met-Adult-Friend-Finder.html

Is that the same dress she had on in the last pics from the Aruba trip? Of course, didn't someone say that was her favorite dress? Also look at the background, sand steps, rail.....course could just be another beach with her favorite dress on I suppose.

It looks like the same dress as in Aruba, but I think that picture was released as part of the search for her. The watch looks like a current type ladies watch and haven't heard that it (or anything) has been found.

Well the buildings and the beach "surroundings do look different. It probably is the Virginia beach trip. Don't mean to trip anyone up.

Possible, it came off the dailymail.uk, it appeared to be the same dress she was wearing in her last seen photos. If not I'll remove it but I still wonder about the watch. I understood a photographer took pictures of her because of her tattoo's. Photo's

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ajor-fight-Aruba-met-Adult-Friend-Finder.html

I heard or read that too about the pics being taken because of tattoos.
But in the photos released, you can't really see them

That is good news to me
Thank you for sharing

HNN just announced 60 more days in Aruba.....

Good, thanks. I hope the coming days will see the release of more of what LE has on this creep. I'd really like to know the exact time of that footage of the fight at the hotel.

Does anyone know offhand where the hotel is that they had the fight. I could go back and look it up, but is that the hotel where they were staying in town? If that footage happens to be between 4 and 6 pm on August 2...he's sunk.

Good, thanks. I hope the coming days will see the release of more of what LE has on this creep. I'd really like to know the exact time of that footage of the fight at the hotel.

Does anyone know offhand where the hotel is that they had the fight. I could go back and look it up, but is that the hotel where they were staying in town? If that footage happens to be between 4 and 6 pm on August 2...he's sunk.

I took it to mean the hotel they were staying in , the Renaissance
Its a marriott property and it gets confusing

Has RF ever been interviewed by LE?
I know he wasn't there, but he may be able to add things to give them a better picture

As far as the sleeping pills, perhaps she didn't share that with him
He may not have known

It's on one of the maps that were posted here I think.

Has RF ever been interviewed by LE?
I know he wasn't there, but he may be able to add things to give them a better picture

As far as the sleeping pills, perhaps she didn't share that with him
He may not have known

If they shared an apartment 6 nights a week as RF says they did, why doesn't he know she has issues sleeping? or that she has a RX for ambien? Ambien doesn't seem to be a medicine that needs to be secret.

That contradicts what RF said. He didn't know RG to use sleeping pills. :fence:

Shoretoshore---had a very interesting observation about that . She watched RF's interview. When he was asked did he know of RG using sleeping pills his answer was "he has never known her to take sleeping pills during the day".
So as STS pointed out he never really denied knowledge of her taking sleeping pills------just during the day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173