Identified! Australia - Alderley (Nth Brisbane) - QLD - Fem/UnkRace/Age - Body In Locked Void at Apartment Complex, 7 Dec'22 - Tanya Glover

Think this is the building. There are no sales whatsoever since it was completed, and hardly any leasing, recorded on the popular platforms. The only information I can find is that the original house at the address was sold in 2004.

Not sure about Queensland's DA process and usual speed for building completion - but the apartment block could just be completed in 2009. Hence Tanya couldn't have been placed there before that year.

MOO

Think this is the building. There are no sales whatsoever since it was completed, and hardly any leasing, recorded on the popular platforms. The only information I can find is that the original house at the address was sold in 2004.

Not sure about Queensland's DA process and usual speed for building completion - but the apartment block could just be completed in 2009. Hence Tanya couldn't have been placed there before that year.

MOO
The block of units is pictured on Google streetview in November 2007.

I wonder if she might have been squatting in the burnt-out house alongside before it was demolished.

Rest in peace Tanya.

So sad

I was just thinking about her living situation she lived somewhere, and didn’t return when she went missing or the violence took place where she lived. Potential for second crime scene?

Regarding her glasses since we have her name, it could be possible to see the name of the eye doctor and date of appt via medical benefit insurance (payor) records).

If she received any form of national benefit for having hearing and vision impairments etc those records could be useful. Stop time of benefit usage could be a point to consider for time period when she may have been killed. Or if they changed drastically it could also lead to information about others involved. MOO

A half million dollar reward has been announced.

They've also said they believe she was killed January 2010. I'm guessing that specific window probably comes from police checking things like bills and pension and bank accounts, working out when regular monetary activity ceased.

MOO

rbbm
1701956009669.png
''The public "holds the key" to uncovering how a woman found buried in a Brisbane unit basement last year was killed, police have said.

Police now believe Tanya Lee Glover, whose body was found hidden behind a wall and tightly wrapped in layers of clothing and bedding, was murdered in January 2010.

A $500,000 reward has been offered for information that leads them to the person or people responsible for her death.

Acting Superintendent Craig Williams said this morning Ms Glover's body was too far decomposed to determine a cause of death.''

"If you are the principle offender then there's a very good chance we are going to find who you are," he said.''

Tanya Glover's disappearance went unnoticed for 13 years. She'd been dead all along​

From your linked article Toots….
This is interesting ….

Ms Glover's last known address is around 5 kilometres away in Brisbane's inner-city, where she rented an affordable housing unit for people with high needs and disabilities. Ms Glover lived with a hearing impairment, vision loss and received a pension.

Her Fortitude Valley home is run by Brisbane Housing Company (BHC), a not-for-profit jointly owned by the Queensland government and Brisbane City Council.

The same provider also operates the building at Alderley, where Ms Glover's body was found.

IMO

From the article above, and the 7:30 Report, I think Tanya was living at 38 Warry Street, Fortitude Vally

View attachment 488338

From the Developments 2002 - 2009 Brisbane Housing Company
In fact, where she was found, Alderley Ave, Alderley, is listed just 2nd to the left of Warry Street, Fortitude Vally, on that brochure.

You would think it would have to be someone with a connection to both housing complexes ???

IMO
I hope the dates have been pinned down. When were her belongings removed from her room and when did Centrelink stop paying the rent? What business would management have to clear the room if the rent was up-to-date? . . . notwithstanding that they hadn't seen her for a while. She could turn up any day and need her bed. Did Tanya die in her room and management saw the opportunity for a Centrelink rent scam, and concealed her body among the possessions when they carried them out? Or was she disappeared for a stronger reason: a criminal cause of death?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94
Back