GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did no one see him arrive or leave carrying a machette??

If it was past midnight when he arrived and he stuffed it down the leg of his pants no-one would notice it, even if they were standing right in front of him.

does anyone think there is more to the 4WD or just a coincidence?

and who could be his alabi?

and have they said which room each body was found??

Sorry for all of my comments.
Excellent web site.Hope everyone keeps up the great work x

Hey way to go Curiousasacat....really glad to have you here!! Good to see more people joining the conversation :)

A few days prior to that comment, there is a comment from the lady again, it says something to the effect of "Chantelle you seemed like a lovely girl, and I told my son when you used to come over that you were special. Blah Blah, about being saddened.
Isn't it weird that his Mum posted on the wall, paying her respects, obviously not knowing her son was implicated. OR. Do you think the Mum knew from the start. Obviously was disgusted at her son, but had a feeling? I mean if my son was being questioned by police from day dot, and having things confiscated, I think as a mother I would know within myself that something was up...I would know if he was guilty or not.

I don't think his mum knew. From what I gather, everyone has questioned from day dot. Especially Chantelle's social circle. She wouldn't have thought an different.

I'm going to start a new thread and lock this one up.

Salem

I feel really sorry for his mum. She must be absolutely devastated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny