GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
and why do they need to reassure the residents when the accused is in jail??

Why follow all leads if they are sure they have their man? hmmmmm

Right.

As Mrs G said, they probably are still searching for a weapon.

Makes me think he has not confessed.

If he had confessed then he would have given them an indication of where he left the weapon.

If he has not confessed, at this point, surely it inicates that he is sticking to his alibi.

Why follow all leads if they are sure they have their man? hmmmmm

It makes sense to do so, afterall the defense will be doing to same thing to try and find anything to get their man off. The police, and in turn, prosecution need to make sure that they thoroughly follow all relevant leads to ensure that there are no surprises during the trial.

Adelaide is just trying to keep their 'freaky murder capital of the world' title under wraps with this suppression order....well too late, the cat is already well and truly out of the bag.

[video=youtube;dCjRk9fzPLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCjRk9fzPLc&playnext=1&list=PLA852306BFD7F8307&index=1[/video]

and why do they need to reassure the residents when the accused is in jail??

Keep in mind that some of the friends and family of the accused, as well as other residents might not beleive that the police have caught the right man. It would be hard for anyone to accept that a family member or close friend commited such a crime, especially when the details that have been released are spare and lacking in any real information. So I have no doubt that there will be people out there that don't beleive they have caught the right man and are still fearful.

I myself have doubts and I don't even know the accused. The biggest thing that raises questions in my mind is the fact that he voluntarily gave his DNA. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Keep in mind that some of the friends and family of the accused, as well as other residents might not beleive that the police have caught the right man. It would be hard for anyone to accept that a family member or close friend commited such a crime, especially when the details that have been released are spare and lacking in any real information. So I have no doubt that there will be people out there that don't beleive they have caught the right man and are still fearful.

I myself have doubts and I don't even know the accused. The biggest thing that raises questions in my mind is the fact that he voluntarily gave his DNA. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Again I bring his intelligence into question. Perhaps he doesn't understand DNA to begin with.

Right.

As Mrs G said, they probably are still searching for a weapon.

Makes me think he has not confessed.

If he had confessed then he would have given them an indication of where he left the weapon.

If he has not confessed, at this point, surely it inicates that he is sticking to his alibi.

Makes me wonder more, he is a timid kid and as we know the police would be doing a right number on him to find info, lets face it their not at a tea party! I would have thought if indeed he is guilty he would have been broken by now!!!

The media may have received threats of legal action by the defense?

Makes me wonder more, he is a timid kid and as we know the police would be doing a right number on him to find info, lets face it their not at a tea party! I would have thought if indeed he is guilty he would have been broken by now!!!

IMO he's not so timid on facebook!

If he didn't it would have looked very strange don't you think?
Perhaps he was with a friend who was going and asked the accused to go too. Are you going to say no, no to blend in you would have to do as everyone else.

Again I bring his intelligence into question. Perhaps he doesn't understand DNA to begin with.

I think that in todays day and age where every second tv series is about crime (law and order, csi, ncis..yadda yadda) that anyone would not know that DNA can be used to solve crimes. They may not know exactly what DNA is per se, but would probably have a fair idea that blood, semen, urine , hair, etc etc can be used to nab you.

Besides which he doesn't come accross as being particularly dumb to me. At least he has shown that he has more life ambition then others out there. Even if he did poorly at school (keep in mind that we don't know if he did or not) he went out and got an apprenticeship and decided to work for a living rather than bludge off tax payers. To me that shows that he was at least somewhat sensible and responsible.

I think that it's hard to judge a person's intelligence based upon their online communications. Most teenagers seem to abbreviate things into SMS speak. I hate SMS abbreviations msyelf, but grudgingly accept that most of today's youth appear to have embraced it.

As for spelling and grammar, as you have probably noticed mine is shocking as well. I don't however believe that I am particularly dumb, I just suck at spelling (thank god for spell checkers :)

I am not defending the accused BTW. I don't know if he is guilty or not. Too little information has been released, and unless I'm sitting on the jury I doubt I will ever get the full story anway.

lol it is easy to be a keyboard bandit and act all hardcore behind your screen. Real life is very different

Not when you're allegedly threatening a local kid that has lived in kapunda for 20 years in front of other local kids.

It's fair enough to say that when someone is threatening people anonymously but this was hardly anonymous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark