GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what initially pointed the police to him prior to any DNA evidence?

If there was a confession (I am sure I read that on someone's post earlier. I did try and look for it - has it been deleted?). Why would you try and take the wrap for someone else??? My mind boggles - it's not going to be for a couple of years that you are imprisoned for. For an 18 year old it is the start of your life - that just does not make sense at all.

I would never take a wrap for anyone - family, friends whatever! You would be providing them with an opportunity to do it again. Heavens forbid.

Sorry my thought processes are of the beleif that others know what I am thinking about. (Silly me!) To clarify - apparantely a confession was made and withdrawn which any smart lawyer would have you do.. Then there was a claim that he is maintaining his innocence. Hopefully this makes a bit more sense to the above post.

At this point confession is just heresay from sb9257 I think?

I would like to know why he needed a lift that night. SB9257 stated that he drove himself to work earlier and then for so many days prior to his arrest ran out of fuel and asked SIL for a lift. If this is the case why would he need a lift to Chantelles if he was perfectly able to drive to work Monday morning?[/QUOTE]

Dead right!

It was also put out there earlier that the weapon was indeed not a knife but something from the Rowes wall. The cuts, DNA and other informative information places him at the scene on the night/early next morning.

I would like to suggest that all manner of police are not stupid! There has to be more proof that sticks that they have not arrested the correct person. Of course the are going to be evasive in what they let out, they have to be to make a conviction stick.

I know as all of you do that we would love to know more.

I dont reckon he would have confessed to the murders

I will try and look for it again a bit later. I thought it was someone elses quote whom is new to this thread. Or maybe it was from Robbo's site. Let me check it out.

Yeah ive seen the posts, but i doubt its true, it think someone called Cat posted it. I think its about the driver who came forward and confessed to driving the accused there on the night.

Ok, I am certain that it was on this site and has been deleted. I have spent the last week going through all the threads.. The newcomer (I don't think that I can use their name said that he had confessed. The one that said about the weapon was from inside the house) I also recall a week or more ago that somebody questioned this person about their age etc - but now cannot find it.

This particular individual claims to know the accused and his family if that helps. Can somebody help me here or am I confused because I have been reading so much over the last week.

I agree I don't believe it would have taken that long for someone to come forward with that kind of information.

The post i am thinking of about the confession was on another site Kimmy.

Yes and thought I was going mad! I cannot find the actual post he/she is referring to. Have tried looking a few times. Maybe I need a break. THANKS!

Yes and thought I was going mad! I cannot find the actual post he/she is referring to. Have tried looking a few times. Maybe I need a break. THANKS!

Pg 16 If you click on little arrow next to the quote it takes you to the post.

Bottom line is the only people who would know if the accused has confessed are the police. No one else could possibly know that unless they were in the interview room at the time. So i say its just gossip that he confessed.

Bottom line is the only people who would know if the accused has confessed are the police. No one else could possibly know that unless they were in the interview room at the time. So i say its just gossip that he confessed.

I totally agree. That basically has to be said for anything people have posted on here that wasn't released by the police. Certain people may very well be locals with inside knowledge, but we don't know these people from a bar of soap, so really anyone could get on here and claim to know anything.

But anything at this stage gives us food for thought, saves us going mad knowing and hearing nothing till Feb.

Agree totally.

But we are all speculating and trying differ the truth between the bull%^$#. It is very hard to do so.

Am I doing the wrong thing?

Although the accused would have had limited contact with family etc. (So could have mentioned it to one of them) Am not trying to defend him by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
remosgrace32