Australia - Nikki Francis-Coslovich, 2, beaten to death, Mildura, Vic, 25 Aug 2015

this case has echoes of the jaydyn leskie case in moe, melbourn; he would have turned 20 next year
(sorry, on ipad and cannot import links for background on jaydyn)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Footprints? or fingerprints?

One of the first articles I read stated that the policeman noticed footprints beneath the manhole. The fingerprints were discovered later. I've searched for that article and it seems to have been altered to the current reports of the fingerprints being noticed by the policeman.

I believe this is the same fate that our little angel ( bones in the suitcase) met. In a lot more of a remote area where no neighbours or concerned family or friends to notice. Obviously can't state on here but there are many many parallels between both cases. It took a lot of sleuthing but Wynkara and taelem bend feature in both! Makara if I have stepped over the mark please delete.

I believe this is the same fate that our little angel ( bones in the suitcase) met. In a lot more of a remote area where no neighbours or concerned family or friends to notice. Obviously can't state on here but there are many many parallels between both cases. It took a lot of sleuthing but Wynkara and taelem bend feature in both! Makara if I have stepped over the mark please delete.

Basically Hbayne, if you can't state it here, don't mention it at all. Saying that you can't state it here is classed as baiting.

I get what you're saying. Thanks for reply Makara.

Not sure if this link has already been posted. Heartbreaking reading.

It's the transcript of an interview between ABC & the father and paternal grandmother. He speaks of what he saw when he identified the body, of discussions with DHS & the state of the children when he had access visits. ICE is mentioned.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2015/s4302351.htm

Does this mean Little Nikki was 'locked in a manhole' when she was alive?

HELEN COSLOVICH: I cannot get my head around how come you could do such a thing to any little person, lock them in a manhole? You don't hurt children, you don't hurt 'em. Give them a little tap on the bum if they need it, yeah, fair enough, but don't abuse them. You don't do that.

HELEN COSLOVICH: I cannot get my head around how come you could do such a thing to any little person, lock them in a manhole? You don't hurt children, you don't hurt 'em. Give them a little tap on the bum if they need it, yeah, fair enough, but don't abuse them. You don't do that.

Hmmm, :thinking:good pickup they'll get you. I hope not, Uuughh.

Ugh

I read that to mean the manhole up into the roof space or attic that they found her in, not one under the ground.

Ugh
I read that to mean the manhole up into the roof space or attic that they found her in, not one under the ground.

I think when they say "lock them in a manhole" my opinion is that they mean Locked in the attic.

What's freaking me out is, was she put in there alive??

Pure speculation on my part (makes me sick to the stomach to write this) but I think, from reading this and other reports, they mean she was on the wrong end of some blunt force trauma to the head, was unconscious but alive and placed in the roof cavity until they could dispose of the poor little mites body. They may well have thought she was already dead. I'm thinking also it may have been the boyfriend who caused the trauma and the mother who helped cover it up. Or, as said a few posts back, a bit like the Jadyn Leskie case where an accident caused the death and then there was a cover up. Drug addled brains of the perpetrators don't make sleuthing easy as they do crazy stuff that doesn't make any sense.

All MOO, and a very sad opinion at that.

The house looks like it has a manhole to the roof cavity, not an attic.
It is empty space with insulation, roof trusses and electrical wiring for lights and power points.

I think when they say "lock them in a manhole" my opinion is that they mean Locked in the attic.

The house looks like it has a manhole to the roof cavity, not an attic.
It is empty space with insulation, roof trusses and electrical wiring for lights and power points.

Yes, a roof space. I used the wring terminology......

That's what concerned me too inkpink, little Nikki was covered in dust so was she alive but severely injured. You'd lock it so they couldn't escape. No need to lock in a dead body unless to keep somebody's prying eyes out.

In Australia we don't usually have lockable attics. Our roof space is not lockable and is the space between the gyprock and the roof tiles

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/h...e-link-to-toddlers-death-20150901-gjcn8v.html

Mr Torney, from south-east Queensland, had been living in the home with Ms Francis and her four girls, all aged under eight.

Detectives have established that Ms Francis claims she left Nikki alone with Mr Torney on at least two occasions last Tuesday, but it remains unclear when Nikki was last seen alive.
Ms Francis said she had put Nikki to bed about midday - earlier than usual - and checked her again about 1pm. She was reported missing about 3.15pm

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/h...lers-death-20150901-gjcn8v.html#ixzz3kXHFTXZw
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

The forensics would determine time of death, however, where was Ms Francis during that time?

And another....stop killing our children! For Gods sake when does this child murder spree stop?

Bodies of woman and boy, 8, found on Lalor Park street, man arrested with knife: police

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bodies-of...nsw-police-20150908-gji49w.html#ixzz3lB9gw7dr

Man accused of daughter’s slaying ‘may have planned to kill whole family’
The 52-year-old allegedly murdered his six-year-old daughter and was about to turn on her older sister in the girls’ shared bedroom when his wife was woken by a commotion in the upmarket home at Kedron in Brisbane’s north.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/29461339/dad-of-dead-six-year-old-facing-murder-charges/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geneasearcher
Back