Australia - Nikki Francis-Coslovich, 2, beaten to death, Mildura, Vic, 25 Aug 2015

yes that is correct , a roof cavity is very simular to an attic but is usually unusable here in Aussie , usually only roof beams and insulation

Does anyone have more information on this case , e.g. how she died , if chargers have been made , etc

I don't think a cause of death has been released yet. Mothers boyfriend has been charged with murder.
In news reports there was mention of blunt force trauma to the head and the poor father who identified her body said she looked like she had been in a boxing match :( such a horrible, and avoidable tragedy.

thanks the the info AssieEve , i hope that you see this , as I'm still trying to work out how to re[lay etc

Hundreds of colourful balloons released to remember Mildura toddler, Nikki Francis-Coslovich

Up to 1,000 people have gathered in Mildura for a vigil in honour of toddler Nikki Francis-Coslovich, who was found dead in her home last week.

Ms Thomas said she wanted every balloon to represent a prayer.

Nikki's three older sisters were not at the park but were releasing their own balloons nearby.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-...ased-remember-nikki-francis-coslovich/6741918

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 130
The late-night charge came as it emerged social workers closed the book on little Nikki, 2, just five weeks before she was killed.

“She looks like she’s gone 12 rounds with an actual boxer.

“Her chin looks like it has gravel rash; it’s like she’s been dragged through the place,” Mr Coslovich said.

“Her face looks like a rainbow — it’s purple and pink and brown,” he said.

Mr Coslovich was shown only his daughter’s face at the viewing.

Family members donated money so he could fly to Melbourne to identify her.

He said: “I had to stop myself from tearing the place apart, I’m so angry. It’s exactly everything I’ve been saying.

“Everything I’ve been warning against is right there on her face — I’m so angry that my baby had to pay like that.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...rancis-coslovich/story-fni0fee2-1227501943637

I sure hope the mother is charged soon. she is still out. Can't understand why she hasn't been charged. She was there and covered it up for at least one day.

I sure hope the mother is charged soon. she is still out. Can't understand why she hasn't been charged. She was there and covered it up for at least one day.

Welcome to Websleuth's Karenjoy. There is no indication that Nikki's mother is a person of interest in this case. Whatever your thoughts about her, she is also classed as a victim. Please leave the speculation about the mother out of this discussion.

"She would always introduce herself with, 'Hi, I'm Nikki and I'm 2'," Ms Fotheringham said.
"She just wasn't an average two-year-old, she was very fluent, and a bit cheeky."
The service ended with Let It Go, from the soundtrack of Disney's Frozen – all agreed it was a fitting tribute.
"She had a little bit of magic in her, that's what we wanted people to take away tonight," Mrs Fotheringham said.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/h...scoslovich-20150830-gjb5li.html#ixzz3m5NtsS7Y
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

Finally laid to rest this morning.

FRANCIS-COSLOVICH, Nikki Josephine -
A funeral service for Miss Nikki Josephine Francis-Coslovich will be conducted at the Chapel of North West Funerals, corner Deakin Avenue and Hoyts Drive, Mildura, on Tuesday, September 29, 2015, at 10am. At the conclusion of the service the cortege will proceed to the Murray Pines Cemetery, Garden of Angels section.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back