Austria - Cannibal relatives ate boy alive

I cannot even bring myself to read the story. That poor child, I can't believe how F'd up people are. Freaking cult BS:furious:

Its a wonder the young boy didnt bleed to death seeing as they were skinning him.......this story is just horrendous. :mad:

I can't even make myself open the link. Just the snippet I read has me literally sick to my stomach. :( Those poor, poor little boys. Thank God for that neighbor!!! I pray these little boys can find peace and have some semblance of a normal life.

What are the chances that the woman would have a monitor to watch this abuse, who happens to live next door to a woman who happened to have a newborn and happened to have purchased a similar monitor, and that they were both turned on and operational at the exact time the abuse was occuring and the mother was looking at the monitor to see her own child?

Wow. The Lotto doesn't have odds that good.

I am just speechless.

How crazy is it that the 35 yearold(?) was mistaken for a 13 yearold and she then ran away.

One mother monitors to protect her child, the other monitors to watch her childern being harmed, this is so sad

What are the chances that the woman would have a monitor to watch this abuse, who happens to live next door to a woman who happened to have a newborn and happened to have purchased a similar monitor, and that they were both turned on and operational at the exact time the abuse was occuring and the mother was looking at the monitor to see her own child?

Wow. The Lotto doesn't have odds that good.

Divine intervention....that's all I can chalk it up too.

Thank God for that monitor is all I can say!

I'm with all of you, this has to be THE worst story I've read on WS. :( I feel in shock a little.

Every day there is something even more sadistic and horrendous coming to light. What is going on?

Prayers for these boys. I wish them well, but I'm not very optimistic that they could recover emotionally from something like this. :(

Divine intervention....that's all I can chalk it up too.

This made me sick to my stomach. If anyone has ever doubted that evil powers are at work in this world oh I just can't go on. The quote above says it all.

Gosh, those poor boys! I just can't think of a word to describe that family! :furious:

I'd like to know what is up with weird stuff happening in Austria lately.....

I'd like to know what is up with weird stuff happening in Austria lately.....

You know, I've been thinking the same thing!

I'm of Austrian heritage (among other things) and I can tell you with 100% certainty that MY FAMILY doesn't lock people up in basement dungeons and torture them. :eek: Maybe there's something in the water over there that just makes people go NUTS! :mad:

"groupthink" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_think (good read)

at my house we have an ongoing discussion about good & evil. i try to stay on the side of everyone being born good. he cites chapter & verse about satin & evil forces at work in our world..... this may have convinced me he is right.

as for divine intervention, yes for this horror to be discovered & stopped. but it's hard to reason how such a thing could have happened.

Nice noZme! Groupthink is a very important part of this. We talked alot about groupthink in philosophy and sociology classes I took on college. Not that it justifies anything these people did. It just might help understand their psychology a little better.

Has anyone seen the mug shot of Klara? YIKES!

http://perezhilton.com/2008-06-20-cannibals-eat-their-own

(and yes, I have been known to look at perezhilton every once in awhile....)

Nice noZme! Groupthink is a very important part of this. We talked alot about groupthink in philosophy and sociology classes I took on college. Not that it justifies anything these people did. It just might help understand their psychology a little better.

Has anyone seen the mug shot of Klara? YIKES!

http://perezhilton.com/2008-06-20-cannibals-eat-their-own

(and yes, I have been known to look at perezhilton every once in awhile....)

K ...ya got me...i believe in Monsters now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back