Austria - Cannibal relatives ate boy alive

Nice noZme! Groupthink is a very important part of this. We talked alot about groupthink in philosophy and sociology classes I took on college. Not that it justifies anything these people did. It just might help understand their psychology a little better.

Has anyone seen the mug shot of Klara? YIKES!

http://perezhilton.com/2008-06-20-cannibals-eat-their-own

(and yes, I have been known to look at perezhilton every once in awhile....)

That was Barbora Skrlova, not Klara. sorry. i'm being a pain aren't i? :(

Barbora Skrlova was posing as a 13 year old girl. she was Kara's friend. and she feasted also. :(

Hands down, worst story ever.

As for the neighbor's buying the baby monitor, I think for all the times we wonder where was God, He was reaching out to answer that poor child's prayers.

Everytime I read a story about abuse I think to myself "it can't get any worse than this", and then it does. Why are there such sick people in this world?
I agree. This is the worst of the worst. I think some people are just evil through and through. I hope these people never see the light of day again... even if they are dying of cancer, like Susan Atkins is.

This story is horrendous! I can't even begin to imagine what these children have been through. To be honest, I couldn't even bring myself to read the link (except for the wiki ones) and I have read some crazy horrible stuff over the years written by pedomonsters and the likes.

The saddest thing in all this, these child are most definitely NOT the only children going through this. I figure for ever ONE we hear about there are probably NINE others that we will NEVER hear about. It's staggering what people will do to children, even ones who are their own flesh and blood.

I am not a violent person normally, but I sure could come up with some fitting punishments for these freaks.

This is the one that finally drags me out of lurkdom...I have absolutely no idea how to articulate the lightning bolt to the heart feeling this gave me. Looking at that mugshot scared the holy schnickies out of me.

What's to become of those children? That scares me even more. How can they ever recover from this?

well, that's another kid that is completely messed up.

let these mofos just rot in hell for i care. they need the DP for attempted murder and sexual assult on a child.

This would have to be the most horrific thing I have ever heard. Those poor little kids. It terrifies me, seeing the awful, cruel things that are going on in the world...

Thank God--and technology or those boys would still be there, I pray justice is quick--they deserve the death penalty!

This is a whole new level of creepy I didn't know existed. Ugh. They just keep raising the bar, don't they?

I have to tell you , this gives me the heebiest of jeebies. Again, Ugh.

Worst. Story. Ever. JMO

That was Barbora Skrlova, not Klara. sorry. i'm being a pain aren't i? :(

Barbora Skrlova was posing as a 13 year old girl. she was Kara's friend. and she feasted also. :(

Sorry Floh! You have every right to correct us when we are wrong. I should have checked my names more thoroughly. Thank you!

The first thing I think when I see that pic of her is BatBoy. Remember him?

Sorry Floh! You have every right to correct us when we are wrong. I should have checked my names more thoroughly. Thank you!

The first thing I think when I see that pic of her is BatBoy. Remember him?

I don't remember BatBoy, LOL.

all i see when i see her is a ghoul. i hope she and her cohorts are locked away forever.

How absolutely disgusting!

Yes, yes it is. there is surely something going on in this world which is getting more and more dire. perhaps there are simply too many people?

or is it there has always been this level of depravity and with voracious news outlets we are hearing of more?

i don't leave my home after dark alone. i really won't. and that is wrong.

what with this story and the awfulness of Elisabeth Fritzl being locked away for 24 years along with her children and many other horrors, i reel in dismay. :(

Hi Floh!! :)

This is the most deplorable sadistic thing I have ever heard.

And believe me, thanks to this board, I have heard a lot!

Well, it is obvious to me that all of the perpetrators need the same punishment that these innocent victims received. They need to be skinned alive, chained, beaten and made to stand in their own waste for days on end in a cage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back