AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021 #2

Do we know that the paint transfer took place AFTER he got in the truck that day? Because we have a vehicle that has paint transfer on it, right now, as someone went out of control on the freeway and sideswiped us.

It's been a month. Paint still there. Estimate for hit and run repair came in two days ago. I will wait until my semester is over, I think, to take care of it.

The driving 11 miles after airbags deployed truly needs an explanation. But the two things could be unrelated. Or there's a person out there with a red painted vehicle that needs to be found and talked to (we cannot locate the guy who hit us, but of course, we're not injured, so it goes).
A Renegade isn’t a truck. The paint transfer in my opinion probably happened before the day in question. I think people put way too much focus on this.

That's great news about Daniel's father running for Congress in SC. Those of us here know more help finding the missing and, especially, helping families travel the arduous journey when a loved one is missing, would be fantastic. People helping people. His heart is in the right place. Thanks for posting the video StillDigging.

A Renegade isn’t a truck. The paint transfer in my opinion probably happened before the day in question. I think people put way too much focus on this.
The paint transfer matches the size and position of a towing company bracing an overturned vehicle as they attempt to right it. I have a photo somewhere of the tow company that responded using them in a training exercise with a west side city's fire department in handling semi-truck wrecks...red and everything (4" flange).

Mr. Robinson will have a hard time based on some past behavior that I would assume will be revealed by opponents. However, his best platform is universally needed on ALL missing persons regardless of age, gender, race and that is the immediate releasing of phone and social media accounts data to immediate family and the police. Once a report is actually received and opened by law enforcement, there should be no waiting for warrents/releases, etc. My understanding is an app that Daniel had on his phone stored ALL data on the apps servers and all reports come from their website. It took months to get that data which ultimately proved the wreck happened at 10:30 AM not at 1 PM. This lends more credence to the wreck happened whill it was still raining in the area. And that after the final resting place of the vehicle it continued to run until out of gas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back