AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporters should interview the cleaning crew to ask what was on the closet wall in Isabels room.

The information on the website link posted is the wrong information. The description of the size of the house, is the house directly across the street from the Celis home on 12th Street.

The county records also have it wrong.

Just peeking in real quick to see if anything is going on. I see that after 18 threads we are still talking about the floorplan and just wanted to give you and Prof a shout-out. You too have the patience of JOB! lol Thank you so much for being so kind to everyone and taking the time to explain all of this. I know a few threads back you both did the same for me and I really appreciate it.

I went round and round for hours over the weekend trying to find the builder and a better elevation and plan but was unsuccessful.

Thank you to all the peeps keeping Isa in their thoughts and working so hard to figure out what happened. However, I am starting to think we may never know. I think about her all the time and I so hope for a happy ending.

I am going to swim in the pool and enjoy some sunshine and a much needed break from WS. (well at least for a few hours, :blushing: I can never stay away very long.)

I hope everyone has a nice day! Thank you to whomever follows the presser as I will be reading later to catch up. :seeya:

:moo::moo:and all that.

Reporters should interview the cleaning crew to ask what was on the closet wall in Isabels room.

Well, if anyone believes that source, then it's also been said by another source that the drywall was cut out. My point at this time is, and also opinion, I'm not running with any of that info until we are told something by LE. MOO

I guess stranger or not, a stronger argument for me would be that in order for this to not have been the parents, we must overlook several coincidences, rather than make assumptions:

1. LE has not warned the public about a predator on the loose.
2. Neither the family or LE will release the parents' poly results.
3. The mother stated, in her 911 call, that the gates were locked.
4. Apparently, there was not enough disturbance from dogs, Isa or the intruder, to alert Sergio, Becky, or either son, that something was happening.
5. The family was very reluctant to get before the media and beg for help. When they finally, did, many felt Sergio was "off".
6. Sergio's 911 call was bizarre, to say the least, as if he was calling about a loud party down the street.
7. Statistically, most disappearances of children involve a family member.
8. Isabel has not been found. Strangers who abduct and kill kids often tend not to hide them that well.
9. CPS is involved and Sergio suddenly cannot have any contact with his children.
10. No evidence has been released to indicate an intruder broke into the house, other than the parents' statements about the screen and open window.
11. LE is clearly, seriously focused on the family.
12. A dog "hit" on something in that house and the focus has never really shifted from the family.
13. The family hasn't been cleared.

I am leaning hard toward Sergio at this point after initially having a strong feeling that the parents were not involved. The 911 call really did it for me, coupled with CPS involvement.

I actually, really think that the number one thing that focused this investigation, besides statistics and possibly no legitimate signs of entry, was that 911 call. I really believe LE heard that and went, "Bam! There's our man." I just hope that's not a mistake.

Brilliant, counselor!

If there was anything hinky on the walls in her room, wouldnt mom/dad have gotten rid of it when they saw it? Clearly they knew she wrote on walls and more than likely cleaned up after her. Did mom/dad never enter the closet and clean it or put away clothes...or was the closet off limits to mom and dad and filled with amazing super duper secrets? Was the closet her magical hideaway from the big bad mean daddy?

this rumour doesnt even make sense to me....

And what would the "cleaners" find anyways? the anonymous rumour states the drywall was removed.

and why would they remove the drywall? why not just take pictures of it? what point would removing the drywall be? even CSI doesnt remove portions of a wall when there is blood splatter all over it....they take samples and pictures. when a killer writes "DIE DIE DIE" on a wall in red letters or blood, they dont take the wall away lol they take PICTURES.

seriously, why would they cut out a piece of the drywall? lol

ETA: Im not picking on you.....im just picking on this ridiculous rumour started by some anonymous person....

Well, if anyone believes that source, then it's also been said by another source that the drywall was cut out. My point at this time is, and also opinion, I'm not running with any of that info until we are told something by LE. MOO

I am not running with anything. I was trying to think of a way to find out if anything was written and if so what.

Re: The FB post to which everyone is referring. Some reporters will likely have read it and will probably address it at the presser. Will LE respond? Time will tell.

The Dan Abrahms and NG interview on GMA was very entertaining. NG had some good points. She can be funny as well.

Can someone post a link to the FB page and we can look/read for ourselves? I know we can't discuss but I have seen what I am asking done before at WS.

There are so many FB sites for Isabel...I just want to know which one!

Re: The FB post to which everyone is referring. Some reporters will likely have read it and will probably address it at the presser. Will LE respond? Time will tell.

Do you have a link? And a hint about which comment?

https://www.facebook.com/FindIsabelCelis

Its a post on Saturday. Also, it isn't under a certain posts, its in the Recent Comments

I would encourage people to do their own research about this, google is your friend, since we can't talk about it here.

Can a link be provided? Sorry for being so needy. Cant find anytj%ng new

I don't "do" FB but have been following the "Find Isabel FB" site daily. Some entries may or may not be based on fact. Some contributions could be nothing more than rumor, so I don't necessarily believe everything that I read ;)

Keep in mind that the "FindIsableCelis" Facebook page is NOT controlled by the family. It is controlled by a person who "grabs" all missing person cases and starts Facebook pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99