AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. LE has not warned the public about a predator on the loose.
2. Neither the family or LE will release the parents' poly results.
3. The mother stated, in her 911 call, that the gates were locked.
4. Apparently, there was not enough disturbance from dogs, Isa or the intruder, to alert Sergio, Becky, or either son, that something was happening.
5. The family was very reluctant to get before the media and beg for help. When they finally, did, many felt Sergio was "off".
6. Sergio's 911 call was bizarre, to say the least, as if he was calling about a loud party down the street.
7. Statistically, most disappearances of children involve a family member.
8. Isabel has not been found. Strangers who abduct and kill kids often tend not to hide them that well.
9. CPS is involved and Sergio suddenly cannot have any contact with his children.
10. No evidence has been released to indicate an intruder broke into the house, other than the parents' statements about the screen and open window.
11. LE is clearly, seriously focused on the family.
12. A dog "hit" on something in that house and the focus has never really shifted from the family.
13. The family hasn't been cleared.

*snipped*

1. Not only has LE warned about a predator they have warned about two. One is driving a van and chased down a local boy. I watch the local news so I saw them warn of both. The other predator broke into someones house in the middle of the night to sexually assault a child the same age as Isa.

2. Standard procedure thus far. I see no reason that this would matter. As investigations drag on eventually those come out. I would expect to know about them in the coming months.

4. Not very hard to get past the dogs if you feed them. This could also point at a different family member or one of the kids friends.

5. The mother was reluctant to get before the media not the family. She said so point blank to the camera when they gave their interview I don't understand why people say Sergio when clearly the mom states it was her. Sergio was also not 'off' IMO he was on prescription medication. I've seen that effect before. I would also be on medication had my daughter just been kidnapped.

6. Sergio chuckled at the end of the call and thats the only thing I noticed that was odd. Even Mark Klaas does not feel that the call Sergio made to 911 was out of the ordinary. He says he was acting very similar because he didn't fully comprehend what was happening yet. The chuckle is a nervous response. I learned about it in HS and then in College. Its something we do as humans.

8. In recent years we have seen more abduction for imprisonment then killing. It can go either way, either they plan to keep her or not. Elizabeth Smart made the comment that there was hope for Isa because it was so similar to her case. An abduction for imprisonment purposes.

9. When that news came out I immediately thought of alcohol or drugs. CPS in most states has to wield evidence before a judge to get that order. That evidence can be a witness or his past criminal record. Fact is if they had evidence to show a judge he'd be arrested so this has to be evidence of something else. Therefore we can't put any weight on CPS involvement.

10. LE stated the window was the entry or exit point but they were not sure. Yes someone could have staged the scene but now we gotta start looking at multiple family members being involved and I just don't buy that.

I don't think LE is focused 100% on the family with two other predators running around but I don't think they are able to clear them. LE is doing a fine job in this case with what they have IMO.

Anyhow just wanted to address a couple of points because theres a lot of mis-info flying around that people are taking as fact.

The Dan Abrahms and NG interview on GMA was very entertaining. NG had some good points. She can be funny as well.

I love Dan Abrahms....I remember when he was nearly a nobody...covering the OJ trial, standing outside as as a noob attorney reporter. lol He has come a long ways!

where is the "recent comments" section on FB? I see comments under posts...but no link for recent comments. is is recent posts?

where is the "recent comments" section on FB? I see comments under posts...but no link for recent comments. is is recent posts?

On the right side of the page. Since it was Saturday, there are probably a bunch of new ones on top, so you will have to expand.

oh I see it now.

to me, the fact the parents on out making pleas and that LE has not ruled them out speaks volumes!

Alright then......Wonder if it's true.

Google, Google, :couch:

Who knows...but I do believe there was a note of some sort, or significant writing of some sort. I think the press knows.

I was also abused in my childhood and by my first husband (ex) and though I told no one about either abuser there were more red flags falling everywhere than is seen in a bullfight.

People knew........they had to know...they werent blind. They just decided it wasnt their business and didnt want to get involved. After I told when I was 38 no one was surprised.

IMO

When it came to light that my daughter had been molested for 2 years (age 8-10) my whole family told me they "knew all along". I was so mad. If they knew, why didn't they EVER mention it to me. If they thought I was brainwashed, why didn't they call CPS? I doubt they KNEW, but I also doubt they were SURPRISED, but it hurt to be blamed for something I really DIDN'T know was happening. Victims sometimes do not even percieve themselves as victims. They just assume this is how life is.

FYI, I was refreshing my memory regarding the Van Dam case. According to the transcript, in the 911 call, the mom (Brenda) could not recall how tall Danielle was, nor her weight. She also offered information that the operator did not ask. At the end of the call, she thanked the operator and said goodbye. She never asked for the police to hurry, either.

These are all things that SC did in his calls and for which he is being criticized. The Van Dams were not guilty in the disappearance or murder of their precious daughter.

Have you tried using the Pima County floorplan as an outline?
25rcigz.jpg

Try this. Still doesn't fit well.

Attachments

• 128-03-0990.jpg
    128-03-0990.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 19
FYI, I was refreshing my memory regarding the Van Dam case. According to the transcript, in the 911 call, the mom (Brenda) could not recall how tall Danielle was, nor her weight. She also offered information that the operator did not ask. At the end of the call, she thanked the operator and said goodbye. She never asked for the police to hurry, either.

These are all things that SC did in his calls and for which he is being criticized. The Van Dams were not guilty in the disappearance or murder of their precious daughter.

I think its ill advised to ever pick out one particular thing about a case and form an opinion based on that....pretty much common sense....

however, when one looks at the totallity of circumstances, then each piece is important. I think people picking apart his 911 call is ok when being coupled with everything else that is hinky....

I believe someone from the scanner forum mentioned there had been a power outage briefly in that general area but not the Celis home during the night in question.

I saw that (transformer), but couldn't verify it. Thanks!

I'm about sick of this house lol. Here are more details that might explain the difference in size.

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Tucson/sold/1082567-5602-E-12th-St-Tucson-AZ-85711

3802 sq ft - 5602 E. 12th

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Tucson/sold/371824-5601-E-Cooper-St-Tucson-AZ-85711

2288 sq ft - 5601 E. Cooper

There is another pic of the floor plan that I indicated pages back as what I used for the layout. Of course, I can't find it now, but it was a floorplan, at an angle (not flat) and had a hand in the image.

I tried using the one you are referring to, but was unable to properly gauge the amount of distortion. I found the same screen capture taken from straight on and used it in one of my scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member