AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not a PITA!!

Google street view image is dated Jan. 2008.

Thank you. :blowkiss:

I can see one of the buildings and perhaps the second building via "google street view taken in 2008, but I can't get close enough like the media photo. :(

It appears to be the alley way behind "Diego" Mexican Food at the end of the alley way. Diego's faces E. Broadway.

I could be so off, but on a roll to prove myself "frustrating". :banghead:

Attachments

• E12th and S Van Buren.JPG
    E12th and S Van Buren.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 24
I am in AZ and I cannot stop thinking about this girl. This is my absolute worst nightmare as a parent, waking up and having one of my kids gone. I worry every night for their safety. I am not thinking the family was involved since they all live together.They are also not illegals both parents have good jobs. Who in the heck took her?

BBM - what does that have to do with anything? Are illegals killing their children in AZ? Serious question.

I'm getting voice. Anticipating 10,000 fliers going out.

This is the highest profile case in the nation that missing kids is working on right now.

Talking about dogs. Initally used DOC scent dogs. Specialized FBI dogs tried to locate offender scent!! Also a cadaver dog.

Talking about the dogs again. First day, used Department of Corrections dogs. Then used FBI dogs - identify and locate offender odor dog, and victim recovery dog.

All three types of dogs have provided us with info we had to follow up on.

All 3 types of dogs have provided investigative leads that they followed up on, but they won't talk about it.

How do you find the offender's scent? Do they have a POI?

Reporter asking again what the parents told LE. Again, he is "reluctant" to talk about it. They are keeping many details "close to the vest."

THanks for posting what they are talking about for us who are at work! :grouphug:

Do parents in the neighborhood need to be concerned?

This event should raise everyone's level of cautiousness. Nothing specific I can say as to an offender.

Saying he can't tell the public to watch out for a specific person or thing, but to exercise caution with family and children and home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed