AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We are flying in the FBI BHU this afternoon."

Flying in the FBI Behavior Analyses Unit today!!!

can somebody please help.... I cant find this case on websleuths without having to google it by specific name. When I log on to websleuths I can find the missing threads, but aren't there missing threads for each state - in this case AZ? Been a member for a long time, but mostly on the Caylee forum and am lost... Thank you so much!

In a nutshell - where is this tread? (lol)

I'm listening now.

He says they still need/want tips from the public.

The parents are being very cooperative with them right now. They continue to talk with them.

We are flying in the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit this afternoon. They will help with forming a profile and guiding LE with questions to ask. They will interview the family as well.

Bringing in an FBI Behavioral Analyst from Virginia to form the perp's profile.

No tips are unimportant. They want any and all information and will follow up on it.

can somebody please help.... I cant find this case on websleuths without having to google it by specific name. When I log on to websleuths I can find the missing threads, but aren't there missing threads for each state - in this case AZ? Been a member for a long time, but mostly on the Caylee forum and am lost... Thank you so much!

It's in the MIssing thread like 3/4 down. On top of the Located Forum there's another MIssing forum Link.

There have been all kinds of tips ranging from "the little girl is at this house, come check it out" to "I saw this..." None of them have panned out, but each tip is important and will be followed up.

Even if it's repetitive, that's okay, call it in. We'll check it out.

Have you taken a dog out to the landfill?

No, he says it is an overwhelming area of odors.

The family is not back at the house as yet. Working to get them back home, when they are ready to return ...

It is easiest right now to just hit the New Posts button. It is usually in the top ten. Other than that, you can go to Home>Forums>Missing>and it is in the top ten there too.

Patty, that second pic you posted, I do not think that is the alley behind Celis house; it is the alley behind the businesses on B'way and houses facing south on 12th; Celis house faces north.

It is in the Missing Forums Discussion threads.

A tip that works for me... when you log into the forums you will see an option up top for 'new post'. This will always list the most active threads so you should find this at the top regardless of the are it's posted in.

hth

All 3 types of dogs have provided investigative leads that they followed up on, but they won't talk about it.

Bless the beautiful hearts of all the "working" dogs... I cry whenever I see about them, beautiful creatures and just amazing!

My neighbor is a police officer and has a police dog. I cry whenever they walk by. Think the police officer thinks I have mental issues, lol, hubby thinks I was a "working" dog in a past life, hmmmmm?

in any case, bless them and please, please, please Isabel be okay and home where you belong asap! My heart is broken!

A tip that works for me... when you log into the forums you will see an option up top for 'new post'. This will always list the most active threads so you should find this at the top regardless of the are it's posted in.

hth

oh wow, didn't know that... Thank you so much --- going nuts trying to find this forum on my own without googling!!! :seeya:

Since the FBI BAU is flying in this afternoon, I'm thinking this is a random stranger abduction.

All 3 types of dogs have provided investigative leads that they followed up on, but they won't talk about it.

That bothers me because one is a cadaver dog, right? or maybe the info that dog provided was NO alert to the scent of death, leading them to believe she was taken out alive.

How do you find the offender's scent? Do they have a POI?

Any strange scent, i.e., of a person not belonging to the family or someone known to have been there recently. I imagine if such a dog alerted to the window sill, they would have some good info.

Bringing in an FBI Behavioral Analyst from Virginia to form the perp's profile.

Thank goodness.

I just don't get the sense that the mom and dad or siblings were involved here.

A local, sorry can't remember which one, said that while the days have been very hot, the nights have been quite nice. So during the day the AC is most likely on, but we don't know if it was on that night. It's probable the windows were open.

I am a local and I will say that we don't need the AC at night yet. We just use our fans. During the day, yes.. However, this last weekend it was hotter than normal. So they may have had it on because of this or they could have kept it off because they wanted to stretch it until you really need the AC. I think the high temp that day was 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bikerman Chief