AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone fill me in on father's

Education
Birthplace

If any of you know...

Thanks.

Did LE name him as a POI? If he's not a POI, we can't sleuth him under our victims policy.

(I'm at work and can't read every post, so if I missed it, please forgive me).

Can anyone fill me in on father's

Education
Birthplace

If any of you know...

Thanks.

Father is a dental hygenist. We don't know Education or Birthplace as it wasn't mentioned in the media, that I am aware of, and we can't sleuth the parents.

A very good point! A few weeks ago my 7 year old grandson who has no friends told me he could not make friends because he is not allowed to talk to strangers. I was shocked! Talking to strangers is not dangerous, going with them is. I taught all of my children and my grandchild this - If you are afraid, uncomfortable, or wary of a person then TELL. My children know it doesn't matter who be it family, neighbors, friends, strangers, doctors, or even police.

My daughter was molested daily for two years by someone her Dad and I completely trusted. Later on we found out a LOT more about him (a real cretin), and he is currently in jail for what he did to my little girl, who was only 8 when this began. I had told her many times that NOBODY can touch you in your bathing suit areas unless they are a doctor and mom is in the room. I asked her on average once a month growing up if anyone had done anything that made her feel uncomfortable, or touched her in a way that she felt was wrong, and she always said no.

Sergio grew up in Tucson, quite possibly down the street from where he lives now.

Did LE name him as a POI? If he's not a POI, we can't sleuth him under our victims policy.

he is a person of interest. as is mom. no one has been ruled out either.

No one has been named as a POI.

Ohhh thats not good. So they may have barked but everyone was so used to it- they probably weren't alerted by it :( That also tells us if they were constantly barking and barking at strangers- there was a lot of strangers or unknown people around her home/neighborhood right? Does anyone else gather that from this statement?
That tells me that the yipping dogs also might have walked/ran to any area of the home where there was noise coming from outside (screen pulled out, blinds pushed aside, child noises, and ect...)

I agree! The book by Gavin DeBecker, "The Gift of Fear", was the best tool for me teaching my children the difference between "good strangers" and "bad strangers". It also helped give me the language to use when teaching my kiddos that even family members and "friends" can do bad things.

At the ripe old age of 20, my darling daughter now believes she knows everything. SHe thinks she can tell bad people from good, but I have seen her make some really poor decisions. BecaUse she is 20, I can not tell her where she can go and who she can see, although I retain control of what time she comes home and who is allowed inside my home.

Recently she told me she was going to do a "photo shoot." I wasn't happy at all, and made her leave the contact information for the guy she was meeting "just in case". She did, and as she left the house, I reminded her of Gavin deBecker's books and told her that if ANYTHING about the situation seemed AT ALL sketchy, to remember IT IS BETTER TO BE RUDE THAN DEAD.

My daughter was molested daily for two years by someone her Dad and I completely trusted. Later on we found out a LOT more about him (a real cretin), and he is currently in jail for what he did to my little girl, who was only 8 when this began. I had told her many times that NOBODY can touch you in your bathing suit areas unless they are a doctor and mom is in the room. I asked her on average once a month growing up if anyone had done anything that made her feel uncomfortable, or touched her in a way that she felt was wrong, and she always said no.

Sadly teenagers even don't tell which is a shame .

invites our guests to click the link nursebeeme provides above and join us in the new thread.

Forgive me if I missed this, but did I read correctly on NGs FB comments that Isa was absent from school on Friday but at the ball field that night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched Nancy Grace's Show last night and she was annoyed that no one would confirm whether or not Isabel attended school on Friday. She said, "We`ve called the elementary school, they won`t tell us, cops won`t tell us." If Isabel attended a baseball game Friday night, it proves she was alive.

Here is the discussion that transpired on NG concerning Isabel's attendance at school on Friday.

<snipped>

Out to you, Paul Birmingham, KNST. Was she at school on Friday? I understand she goes to Academy of Tucson Elementary.

PAUL BIRMINGHAM, NEWS DIRECTOR, KNST:

That`s right. She goes to Academy of Tucson Elementary School, which is a charter school. At this point, police are not saying whether or fact -- whether in fact she was at school on Friday. That`s a question that`s been asked. Again, they are keeping a number of things very close to the vest in this investigation. That is one of the things that they`re not able to provide an answer for that we would love to know.

GRACE: OK. That is not giving me a good feeling.

Kelly, Pilar, Kirby, it`s hard to read the tea leaves. We could be completely off track, but to not release that she was in school as normal on Friday, that`s extremely unusual. Don`t you think so, Kirby? I mean, come on, before you were a defense lawyer, you and I tried cases down the hall from each other, prosecuting.

Something -- I don`t understand why they`re holding back simple details, like why -- was she in school, who put her to bed, who checked on her first thing in the morning? I don`t get it, Kirby.

CLEMENTS: No, that`s a huge red flag, because quite honestly, it almost sounds like they`re insinuating that something happened to the child on that Friday to keep her from going to school and that this whole event is staged on Saturday morning. It gives you that impression. Now I can`t say that`s a fact --

GRACE: It does. And we absolutely have no evidence of that, Pilar. But by not releasing a simple fact like that, I mean, every school -- every schoolmate has got to know whether she was in school or not, Pilar.

PRINZ: Nancy, I think it would be pretty easy information for us to find out outside the police. I agree it does seem very strange. And especially when you look at the statistics, when you look at the total number of total child abductions in our country, it`s such a small percentage are nonfamily.

GRACE: And Kelly Saindon, that is a lot easier -- it sounds easier than it is. We`ve called the elementary school, they won`t tell us, cops won`t tell us.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/24/ng.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member