AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, all I see is that group walking past a light spot and blocking it for a moment as they move past it.
You all are seeing something I don't see.

Boo, I am the only one who doesn't see the mystery figure. I see movement among the trees, near the poles, but IMO that figure looks much smaller than the people walking. :banghead: I am trying so hard!

Kind of reminds me of the Lauren Spierers case debate...some saw a person in the back of the truck, some saw nothing...

200 block South Crayroft (A) to Celis Home (B).

That's not very near Celis home??!

ETA: if this is the best the public has to work from, it's a far stretch. Though, LE could have video of something nearer the home the 5 may have seen when they made the corner.

Isabel's house being within direct sight of a security company (Moore's Security Services) makes it seem even more unlikely for someone to target it...of course they would have cameras...JMO

The same can be said if it was a family member tho, right?

Kind of reminds me of the Lauren Spierers case debate...some saw a person in the back of the truck, some saw nothing...

Haha and as in that case I can't see the person! Maybe it is just something about how my brain works. :dunno:

That this person only moves after the group has completely passed by makes you wonder if he was hiding from them, unfortunately that might mean they didnt see him.

The big arrow on my attachment below shows where the five were walking.
The star represents the backyard of the Celis Home.

Great graphic. This is exactly how I had it pictured in my mind.

The same can be said if it was a family member tho, right?

And yet apparently the cameras did not catch anyone taking the screen off, stranger or otherwise...so it seems cameras are never exactly where they are needed...JMO

But really people living there/nearby might think less about it than someone scoping the place to commit a crime...JMO just by being used to it.

That this person only moves after the group has completely passed by makes you wonder if he was hiding from them, unfortunately that might mean they didnt see him.

I don't see the "person"...but I might hide from a group of 5 at 1am if I was alone...JMO

Well, hopefully the 5 individuals will see themselves on video and contact LE just so they can be ruled out and furthermore confirm whether or not they witnessed something unusual or suspicious that night.

Good night everyone.

Continued prayers for a miracle that Isabel will be found safe.

Boo, I am the only one who doesn't see the mystery figure. I see movement among the trees, near the poles, but IMO that figure looks much smaller than the people walking. :banghead:

When looking at the video, keep your eye on the area directly to the left of the light pole that is outside the wall. Just inside the wall there appears to be a dark rectangular area, like a window or door. The image moves from your side of the dark rectangular area and past it (same direction 5 people were walking earlier in the video, but well after they are out of sight) and they the figure passes back across the dark area. Is this the figure you are seeing?

NEW THREAD COMING SOON..

Just a heads up, everyone!

This one is getting super long.

That is an awesome view. Which program is that again?

I just take screen shots from Google maps. Then I paste them in Paint, and add text or shapes.

I have made another that includes the location of Moore versus the location of the walkers. Obviously the video of the walkers came from a church building.

Just as a note in general, Moore could not have a camera pointed directly at the Celis' house. I don't know where that came from. They have cameras that recorded activity in the area nearby to the North, but a house is directly between Moore and the Celis' house.

Attachments

• Moore cameras vs church camera.png
    Moore cameras vs church camera.png
    1 MB · Views: 62
Maybe security guard? checking on the people walking down the road.

At that hour, I am thinking security guard, but that again makes this kidnapping pretty brazen, if there are security patrols right next door to the house.

I just take screen shots from Google maps. Then I paste them in Paint, and add text or shapes.

I have made another that includes the location of Moore versus the location of the walkers. Obviously the video of the walkers came from a church building.

Just as a note in general, Moore could not have a camera pointed directly at the Celis' house. I don't know where that came from. They have cameras that recorded activity in the area nearby to the North, but a house is directly between Moore and the Celis' house.

Thanks. Very helpful.

Remember, LE did say they spoke to everyone else in the video except for the 5...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892