AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just take screen shots from Google maps. Then I paste them in Paint, and add text or shapes.

I have made another that includes the location of Moore versus the location of the walkers. Obviously the video of the walkers came from a church building.

Just as a note in general, Moore could not have a camera pointed directly at the Celis' house. I don't know where that came from. They have cameras that recorded activity in the area nearby to the North, but a house is directly between Moore and the Celis' house.

Thank you.

It was Nancy that states that the camera is pointed directly at the Celis' house. :crazy:

I did a google map thing from 200 block South Crayfort to Celis home and it said 1/2 mile and 7 minutes walking.

Yes, but that is if you take the streets. Walking through the church parking lot puts you almost directly in front of the Celis home. Probably more like a one minute walk IMO.

Thank you.

It was Nancy that states that the camera is pointed directly at the Celis' house. :crazy:

Actually the Moore guy said it too...he said his cameras for the back where his employees park picks up their house...

OBE, LE has not ruled out a custody dispute. And they have also said that at this time,everyone is still a POI.

I wonder if LE found any unidentifiable prints on that window screen ? If scent hounds tracked Isabel's scent leading away from the house ? Or any indication that a stranger was in the house at any time that night ???

(BBM)

A Detective told NG polygraphs were administered because it is SOP so it appears both parents didn't show any signs of deception. I've ruled them out as poi or suspects because they haven't cracked or turned on each other. There are no signs of foul play in the home either.

Actually the Moore guy said it too...he said his cameras for the back where his employees park picks up their house...

Maybe he has cameras mounted on a pole that are higher than the other houses roof line> Just a thought.

(BBM)

A Detective told NG polygraphs were administered because it is SOP so it appears both parents didn't show any signs of deception. I've ruled them out as poi or suspects because they haven't cracked or turned on each other.

I think he said, it is SOP to do polygraphs, but he wouldn't say if they did them or not. Nancy takes that as a yes.

For those of you that can't see the person. Look from :50 and so on in the circle area. The red is where the person walks.

If i did this right you will see image.

Attachments

• utube.jpg
    utube.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 145
OMG....watching NG now (I know...I know) and she opened her show with photos of dad in stage makeup. LOL Okay, I'll take it to the basement now. lol

My eyes hurt from trying to keep them opened and staring at the screen where the movement is. Is anyone else seeing a darker flash/spot about waist or a little above waist high on or near this figure? Just real quick it seems like it appears and then goes away as the figure is walking back. Maybe its my eyes or my imagination.

I did a google map thing from 200 block South Crayfort to Celis home and it said 1/2 mile and 7 minutes walking.

That's if you're tAking the road all the way around. They are in the parking lot of the church.....north east of the church in the lot walking east. They head north for a second and then east again down E. Cooper. The spot in the video is one block from the Celis home. The group may have even been able to see the south west corner of the Celis home once they left the church lot.

Yup, he said it picks up her house more so then it is "pointed" at her house.

I think he said it picks up the streets and parking lots nearby. At least that is what the first interview said.
Moore is not behind the Celis house. It is north of the front of the Celis house. So even if there was not a two story house between those cameras in the back alley behind Moore Security, and the Celis home, they would only pick up the front of home, not back of home. In the first local interview he said they picked up car and pedestrian activity in the area surrounding the Celis home (side street that does lead to the next block where the Celis home is, his alley, and parking lot).

I do think his cameras could have captured something, if there was kidnapping activity that moved from front of house to side street and into his camera's view.

My eyes hurt from trying to keep them opened and staring at the screen where the movement is. Is anyone else seeing a darker flash/spot about waist or a little above waist high on or near this figure? Just real quick it seems like it appears and then goes away as the figure is walking back. Maybe its my eyes or my imagination.

I just had the thought that maybe the figure is hiding behind the wall because he heard those other people coming down the walkway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding