Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to go see what kind of meeting the supervisors are having today. Looks like it is a full, formal meeting: http://maricopa.siretechnologies.com/sirepub/meetresults.aspx

I found the agenda, and they are going to be super busy with county stuff: http://maricopa.siretechnologies.com/sirepub/pubmtgframe.aspx?meetid=2247&doctype=AGENDA

However, it looks like they do open the floor at the end for public comments:
"102. Public comment on matters pertaining to Maricopa County government. Please limit comments to two minutes. Note that pursuant to Arizona Open Meeting Law, Board members may not discuss matters raised under this public comment portion of the meeting; however, an individual Board member may respond to criticism made by those who have addressed the Board, ask staff to review an issue raised or may ask that the matter be placed on a future agenda. (Public comment is at the discretion of the Chairman.)"

So Shirley might get two minutes at the end, but considering everything else that is happening at the meeting, I don't think she will garner much public attention or sympathy.

As if CPS would tell a child their family does not love them.

Donna Rossi, I am a little disappointed. You were on this story from the beginning. Of all the reporters you know the history and back story to this case. Why not ask Shirley about giving the children back to Jerice? Why not ask which State was paying benefits and did California know the children were enrolled in Arizona schools and living with Jerice? Or how about, was your "reunification" experiment (as shirley called it), sanctioned by California or Arizona CPS?

Your interview with shirley is touted as "Exclusive", so was that your goal? Ratings vs. integral journalism? Personally, I'd rather you not interview her, if you aren't going to ask any meaningful questions. That video played as a monolog, not an interview!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kpho.com/video?clipId=9007870&autostart=true

Bumping for Jhessye!!

"Its" court date is coming up on Monday (7-22) @ 8:30 AM.
First appearance with new attorney.

Bumping for Jhessye!!

"Its" court date is coming up on Monday (7-22) @ 8:30 AM.
First appearance with new attorney.

We'll be here following along. Justice is coming, sweet little butterfly.

Yes, we are all still right here. going nowhere Jhessye

:bump:
Hoping to save a seat when this case comes to trial.

Still here for you Jhessye as well. Justice is coming Butterfly!!!

We haven't forgotten about you Jhessye! I'm going to be right here too.

I'm right here too, sweet Butterfly Princess. You are always in my thoughts and prayers and I never see a butterfly without thinking of you. I also see beautiful sunrises and sunsets from my front steps. I like to think that God lets you and the other children with you create those beautiful creations of clouds and sunshine to bring us beauty and peace.

Still here too, just for you beautiful girl. Never commented, but have followed closely. We won't forget you baby girl.

I will never,ever forget sweet little Jhessye....our Butterfly Princess. I think of her often, and I pray for Tycora and those family members who actually loved her. I hope they find peace some day.

Jerice will have to pay for what she did to Jhessye. I do believe that justice is coming.

As for Shirley....karma will take care of her too, one way or another.

present and watching for news.

Looks like we have to wait longer.......

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio1h
Judge Rosa Mroz set a status conference for Jerice Hunter on 9/23/2013 at 8:30. A trial date will be set at that time.

Oh brother. It isn't like little Jhessye's body can be found. Get on with this trial already.

Wait... wasn't Jerice pregnant (or am I thinking of Lena L) in jail? Maybe she is about to deliver that child.

I keep seeing butterflies in my yard, thinking of Jhessye every time they flutter past.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...tes-avondale-man-who-believes-she-is-innocent

AVONDALE, AZ - The woman accused of murdering her young daughter has formed a friendship with an Avondale man who believes she is innocent.

“She’s trying to tell the truth now,” said Elder Kim Baker, a West Valley church leader, “but I think her past is outweighing anyone listening to her sincere pleas.”

Baker became interested in Jerice Hunter’s case and started sending postcards to the inmate in May, he told ABC15.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...an-who-believes-she-is-innocent#ixzz2cMbjy3rC

nothing I can post about Baker, his involvement, or his motivations would probably be allowed. Suffice to say whatever evidence he claims to have the court, her attorney and the public are not taking seriously.

Since he didn't even know the defendant at the time of ANY of her crimes, including the recent murder of Jhessye, I fail to see why anyone is giving him or his evidence the time of day. He should just fade out of the picture before further embarrassing himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX