Baez has subpoened Casey's myspace records

This will be the result, Chilly. But KC is responsible for this. I'm sure the accused would do many things differently if she could...

Who knows with Casey? I can see why Baez is fighting the release as the bad pictures have nothing to do with the murder and will only embarrass Casey and her family. I guess that's a chance you take when you pose for naughty photos and then murder your child. People might learn that you're not a nice decent human being.

Since it has been brought up that the IP stuff, etc.. can be known by myspace, that it brings up a privacey issue. But if what is requested is the pictures, posts, etc.. stuff that was put on-line and made public by casey and friends, then they themselves made it public. It sounds like he is requesting what was deleted, so he can see what the page looked like before.

That is different then wanting to know ip addresses of posters.

That might come into play when trying to figure out a time line and a location of posting. IP addresses might show where and when she was at certain locations, using other persons computers, etc. If that is what he is doing, then he would need such a request.

But then again, does he even know what he is asking for? Which leads, does he have a direction with this request? He tends to paint broad strokes, then complain because he gets to much info.. and folks should have known what he was asking for....

Maybe he's trying to find the IP address that Zanny was using when she hacked KC's account and started forcing her to do all those bad things or she would hurt somebody!! I bet that would certainly be there! Lol! Wonder what poor soul they are going to try to throw under the bus now?

:waitasec:

Maybe he's trying to find the IP address that Zanny was using when she hacked KC's account and started forcing her to do all those bad things or she would hurt somebody!! I bet that would certainly be there! Lol! Wonder what poor soul they are going to try to throw under the bus now?

:waitasec:
After seeing LA's deposition yesterday with him talking about communication between Casey & ZG via Myspace, after Caylee was taken by ZG, it seems that's the road Baez is heading down. He'll be sadly disappointed I'm sure when he finds the dead end. MOO

Attorney's regularly charge their clients for EVERYTHING-including copies of documents, cd's, etc unless they state up front that copies of all documents are part of the deal...then they aren't.

<snipped>

I've spoken with a bunch of attorneys who say that they cc a client EVERYTHING as a matter of course. And they all agree that they do it for their own benefit, especially defense attorneys. They don't want a client to complain to the court that they didn't know what the attorney was doing.

If they bill by the hour they will include postage charges in the monthy statement but never charge per page. They will even make copies for the client to pick up so they can avoid postage charges.

My daughter-in-law, who is a former ASA and is now in private practice warns against attorneys who are reluctant to provide copies and/or who charge extra for copies while they are working on a case. She said some attorneys don't want the client to have too much knowledge about what they are doing OR NOT DOING!

Why would JB has to subpened my space? I would think that would be part of discovery??

LOL sorry, what he should REALLY be concerned about(in regards to his client) is fellatio.com. While doing a search of images on google,(was looking for casey party pics) it popped up,(LO AND BEHOLD !) needless to say, changed my settings to safe search.

Why would JB has to subpened my space? I would think that would be part of discovery??
A subpoena is a discovery tool. My question is why use a subpoena? Why not just have his client, KC, sign a waiver of her privacy rights and a consent to release. Then, he could get whatever KC could get.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Ending
Back